New SSL certificate. How to fix insecure connection?

DArnaez

This is message I got from your site:

www.ohmyicons.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names: ohmyicons.com, arnaezstudios.com, cryo64.com

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

So it depends of type of certificate you have bought, but it should cover both ohmyicons.com and www.ohmyicons.com.

Also you do have problem in search block code, it should use https too, so it reports mixed content error.

bought a multi-domain certificate just to be able to add Stripe as payment method.

Any idea how to resolve the problem in search block code. I have no idea what is the error or how you found it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!!

New problem. Try to resolve this and thinking that may be the template used was old... I downloaded, unzip and upload the files... now WHITE PAGE. 

www.ohmyicons.com

Help please!

EDIT: solved just delete a module included in the theme.module/elevatezoom

Now I just need to resolve the big issue of "Your connection is not secure" page.  Today my provider (Hostgator) fix the certificate and make the change to cover "www.ohmyicons.com" instead "ohmyicons.com" . Is necesary to buy an SSL for ohmyicons.com also???

Edited by DArnaez (see edit history)

Here I want to show you the htaccess that have the website just to be sure if something is wrong. I have no idea about these things.

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_env.c>
SetEnv HTTP_MOD_REWRITE On
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine on

#Domain: www.ohmyicons.com
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]
RewriteRule ^api$ api/ [L]

RewriteRule ^api/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

# Images
RewriteRule ^([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(\-[\.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.jpg [L]
# AlphaImageLoader for IE and fancybox
RewriteRule ^images_ie/?([^/]+)\.(jpe?g|png|gif)$ js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/images/$1.$2 [L]

# Dispatcher
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -s [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

AddType application/vnd.ms-fontobject .eot
AddType font/ttf .ttf
AddType font/otf .otf
AddType font/woff2 .woff2
AddType application/x-font-woff .woff
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
	<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|woff2|svg)$">
		Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
	</FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
	ExpiresActive On
	ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 month"
	ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 month"
	ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 month"
	ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 week"
	ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 1 week"
	ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 1 week"
	ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access plus 1 week"
	ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType image/svg+xml "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType image/vnd.microsoft.icon "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType application/font-woff "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType application/x-font-woff "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType font/woff2 "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType application/vnd.ms-fontobject "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType font/opentype "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType font/ttf "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType font/otf "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType application/x-font-ttf "access plus 1 year"
	ExpiresByType application/x-font-otf "access plus 1 year"
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
	Header unset Etag
</IfModule>
FileETag none
<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
	<IfModule mod_filter.c>
		AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/css text/javascript application/javascript application/x-javascript font/ttf application/x-font-ttf font/otf application/x-font-otf font/opentype image/svg+xml
	</IfModule>
</IfModule>

#If rewrite mod isn't enabled
ErrorDocument 404 /index.php?controller=404

# ~~end~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

# Use PHP56 as default
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php56 .php
<IfModule mod_suphp.c>
    suPHP_ConfigPath /opt/php56/lib
</IfModule>

Hi,

Generally SSL certificate installation is done by hosting provider. I have web hosting and domain hosted on hostgator for multiple stores

When I purchase SSL certificate from them , they install and configure everything for prestashop online stores.
For third party SSL they charge $10.

I found web hosting and ssl certificate provider website has documentation regarding how to install certificate and configure.

When I visit below URL, it shows me message as invalid certificate.

https://www.ohmyicons.com/en/

The owner of www.ohmyicons.com has configured their website improperly. 

Edited by zohaib82 (see edit history)

Thanks a lot guys! Problem solved.  For future friends with the intention to buy an SSL certificate I recommend you this:

Be clear and specific that you want to cover your domain with the www. at the beginning. I did it but the chat window with the agent do not show the www. So they cover my site without the www. With Zen cart no problem... with Woo-commerce neither... but with Prestashop they need to fix the certificate and now is working fine. Other way is to buy a certificate to cover both www.domain.com and domain.com.

Thanks again for your big help.