Help with old version 1.1.0.5 - 2.375s

krakensankey

I get this email message sent to my valid email address that contains a 'dead' email address ( since I changed my ISP) I can't find anywhere in my admin panel where I can correct/edit the 'dead' email address. Any pointers ? Please keep it simple as I'm not good at programming....

Here is the message :-

This is an auto generated email. If you have any problems with your order, please contact [email protected] directly with any questions.
Thanks.

Also, how/where do I check my forum login email address here, just in case this forum has my dead email address?

Hi 

First wow : ) you still running 1.1 version and I guess it still mostly works, which is really interesting.

Not sure exactly where was that setting, try in Configuration or Contact in preferences or in database 

directly table ps_configuration ,try to find PS_SHOP_EMAIL value.

To check and probably change your old email you need to send a mail to [email protected] 

more on this topic you can find here

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/501930-changing-mail-or-deleting-account/

• Like 1

Thanks for that. My shop is super basic as it's really just a hobby. I did try upgrading a while ago but got in all sorts of a mess so I just stayed with what I have.I did have someone help me with the original otherwise I couldn't have got that going either. You can tell I'm not tech savvy in that area, more 99.9% hardware and a bit of Atmel 8 bit assember :(