Change notifications emails?

I apologize, becasue I will borrow this theme but my question will be on place (I hope). I change files in directory shop/mails/MY LANGUAGE in to my language but I can't find where to change subject. For example. When I receive confirmation via e-mail and Subject is : Order confirmation <- I wont this in my language. How (where) can I change subject in to my language?

Thank you for advicce.
Regards
Boris

Did you add your language already in the back office? Is that is what is required?

When I go to the files the only language options are the ones I added the files for in the back office.

Not to hijack, but Rocky or mrBaseball, does Prestashop have code that enters info like a link to the tracking number, shop name etc.
For example where it says in transit.txt
>>
you can track your package by clicking on the following link: {followup}

You can also review this order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your account by clicking "My account" on our Website.

Thank you for shopping with {shop_name}!

{shop_name} - {shop_url}

<<

Everything in parenthesis gets added automatically by Prestashop?

Do you only need to edit these files to suit a personal feel of the notification?

Yes, the mail templates are only for changing the format of the email to suit your business. The content inside the tags are set in PHP files. You can specify the tracking URL under Shipping > Carrier and enter the tracking code on the order page after changing the status to Shipping.

You'll need to change line 94 of classes/Mail.php:

$templateVars['{shop_logo}'] = (file_exists(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'logo.jpg')) ? $message->attach(new Swift_Message_Image(new Swift_File(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'logo.jpg'))) : '';

to:

$templateVars['{shop_logo}'] = (file_exists(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'logo-mail.jpg')) ? $message->attach(new Swift_Message_Image(new Swift_File(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'logo-mail.jpg'))) : '';

Create a separate image called logo-mail.jpg in the img directory in the root of PrestaShop that is smaller than the logo.jpg on the website.

So logo-mail.jpg is the size you want the logo to be? You shouldn't need to modify CSS. Here's the code for the logo in the mail templates:

<a href="{shop_url}" title="{shop_name}">

It doesn't specify any width or height for the image, so it should use the full dimensions of the image.