Combinations are driving med mad ;)

mostlyharmless

Hello.

Now i LOVE prestashop but i have 1 issue that im having huge issues with.

I want to update prices easy via CSV but that gives me some issues because i use combinations, and i for the love of god cant find a way to export combinations (like the product export) so that i can update them individually.

Is there a way?

Well if its paid them its paid, thats not really the issue as such.

I was just wondering why when you have an import of it theres no export :)

You can export combinations using my module, and it's for free :) It should be fairy easy to prepare a list in the same format prestashop needs for import. PM me if you need any help 

You can export combinations using my module, and it's for free :) It should be fairy easy to prepare a list in the same format prestashop needs for import. PM me if you need any help 

I can get it to export an xml file but only via cron/planned and not csv like an "export", its proberly me being a fool for not figuring it out ;)

Well, you first need to create a list that has the required columns. Once you have list, you can export it to CSV format using 3 different methods

1) schedule - create scheduled task. File will be generated on your server, or uploaded to ftp

2) endpoint - you will create a dedicated URL address and associate it with this list. When you access this URL, the csv file will be generated and downloaded

3) ad-hoc - when you 'view' list, you can click on Generate CSV file or Download CSV file buttons. The first button will generate file on your server (same as scheduled task), the second will allow you to download csv file

See this short youtube video

Well, you first need to create a list that has the required columns. Once you have list, you can export it to CSV format using 3 different methods

1) schedule - create scheduled task. File will be generated on your server, or uploaded to ftp

2) endpoint - you will create a dedicated URL address and associate it with this list. When you access this URL, the csv file will be generated and downloaded

3) ad-hoc - when you 'view' list, you can click on Generate CSV file or Download CSV file buttons. The first button will generate file on your server (same as scheduled task), the second will allow you to download csv file

See this short youtube video

Awesome thanks :)