Specific Price Issue for Version 1.6.1

BizVista

After adding specific price for the price with discount, it works and shows discount etc on front end however, once you want to either modify or delete the specific price, there is no option. 

It shows empty section for specific price and if you click add specific price, it gives an error message that special price already exists?

I've used prestashop for quite a few websites but this is the first facing this issue? 

yes, like @softhightech pointed out, there should be a garbage bin icon on the "Action" column of the specific price list. you can click this icon to delete the specific price.

from what you described, it seems the page was not rendered correctly - or maybe it is affected by other modules you installed?

I think I did not explain it properly. The specific price has already been created but it does not show again once it's created. Please view the pics below.

the first screen shot is of typcical product price,  not a specific  price

see 2nd screen shot, 'add specific price' that will allow you to add a specific price based on many differnet criteria.

Specific prices have been created but they show on the frontend but not on the backend. There is no option to delete etc. So now if I want to remove specific prices for the products that have been created, there is no option to do it. Please check images above.