I got the error during initial setup "Fileinfo extension is not enabled"

Hello there

I am new to php. I am getting the error "Fileinfo extension is not enabled" during installation of Prestashop and I can not cross the system compatibility. I am researching this error on the Internet te, but they always explain how to fix localhost. How can I fix it at the host.

I am using cPanel Whm as host.

I was using the same host Jommla, Drupal, OpenCart, it was not a problem. I wanted to set it up to try the presta.

Merhaba oradaki

Php için yeniyim. Prestashop kurulumu sırasında "Fileinfo uzantısı etkin değil" hatası alıyorum ve sistem uyumluluğunu geçemiyorum. İnternetin te'sinde bu hatayı araştırıyorum, ancak her zaman localhost'un nasıl düzeltileceğini açıklıyorlar. Ana bilgisayarda nasıl düzeltilebilirim.

CPanel Whm Kullanarak Ana Makine olarak.

Aynı ev sahibi Jommla, Drupal, OpenCart'ı kullanıyordum, bu bir sorun çekildi. Presta denemek için ayarlamak istedim.

Edited by rsullu (see edit history)

• 11 months later...

I have done. The solution is to change a script in file "php.ini" that is in the folder MAMP/conf/(last version of MAMP) . Then save and everything works. 

This is the string:

; Enable the file info extension like this

extension=php_fileinfo.dll

extension=php_intl.dll

It has to be between the string

;extension=php_xdebug.dll    and  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Module Settings ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Save, close MAMP, open again and do again the installation.