1.7.0.4 with SSL

Leonlt

Hello.

With activating the SSL certificate does not work shopping cart. Enable SSL on all the pages, shopping cart works, but BackOffice runs with errors. Panel does not, you can not upload a file, and etc... :(  Disabling SSL everything works fine. Is there any solution?

Just tried it out, have been enabling all pages with SSL, at the moment it seems everything fine, product images are being uploaded correctly.

Leonlt: please, might you indicate what kind of files you cannot upload? In order me to check on my installation

Thank you

When you enable SSL on all the pages, the fron office everything works. But then the back office works with errors. The panel does not update the information, you can not upload a logo, the stores can not do the translation.

1. key file from the package you shared is the same as unique license key for module you bought on mypresta website,
  2. login on nulled is the same as login you use here,
  3. ip address of your account here is the same as account you used to login to mypresta website today. ( 193.150.XX.XX. )

no more lies. it is your nulled profile and you're a pirate that share stuff over the internet.

This is a public IP address, not dedicated. The project, which was to buy modules, a long time ago I sold. What to do with it, and the modules makes the new owner, not my business. If they are not protected and they are used by every want, it's your problem. But it does not matter. I'm not going neither explain nor justify. I know that there's not me and I calm. And what you're thinking, this is your problem. You can call me a pirate, a thief, or something else, I know that this is true for me it is the greatest argument.

Good day, a successful and profitable business.

So you sold the module and today tried to download new version,

nice to know that you also selling stuff you bought and use it also after that.

lol

I sold the shop with all modules.  But I did not sell your account page. Today, I wanted to buy, but not download, a module that supports PrestaShop 1.7.x.x you have just what you are looking for to pull here. But after such a complaint, the trailer and I really do not want to have anything to do with you. Maybe you're here for a known user, and I'm a rare guest, but this does not mean that you can blame me everything that comes to mind for you and send mail to me personal messages to the charges. You have proof that the man is there somewhere and I are one and the same person, place, investigate the what is using my identity in other forums. You do not, keep quiet closed the cheeks. Bored already read the nonsense

And what if i got report from nulled forums moderator yevgeniy that shows the ip from nulled is the same as ip from here?

the profile name is the same, ip is the same, key license in the module is the same

wow, what a coincidence!

and in addition to:

send mail to me personal messages to the charges

the screenshot below shows that i said nothing about charges, liar.

67b7uWF.png

lol,  go be pirate somewhere else. EOT.

• 6 months later...