Please give feedback

zcannon1

For me text is poorly readable, in some boxes like Cases & stands, identity services, it blends with background color. 

When I hover ECW BUNDLES in the menu, it becomes totally white.

Product container on products list are very tall, a lot of whitespace below the price.

Facebook and Twitter circles are too close to the edge, should have some space above them.

Footer - looks like not aligned with anything.

https://www.vaultenclosures.com/enclosures/21-simip9.html#/40-color-black/37-ccreader-no_credit_card_reader/26-tablet-ipad_2_3_4

Tablet support radio buttons look like eggs :)

Hello,

Your website looks fast. It is a good start.

Where did you buy your theme? I could make use of it as well  :)

The pictures in the sliders don't show! It creates a huge red flashy empty area on your homepage. 

I have clicked on your product 72 promax and curiously the product addons come before the product description. I would move them below. 

Your website would need a good SEO review. There are few things to be improved here.

Good luck with your business

Hello,

Your website looks fast. It is a good start.

Where did you buy your theme? I could make use of it as well  :)

The pictures in the sliders don't show! It creates a huge red flashy empty area on your homepage. 

I have clicked on your product 72 promax and curiously the product addons come before the product description. I would move them below. 

Your website would need a good SEO review. There are few things to be improved here.

Good luck with your business

Pedebot you can find this theme on templatemonster. it is called the moto theme in the prestashop section

Best,

Zack

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Page load time for first visist appx. 10 seconds. Way to slow in my opinion.

I like the design very much. But there is one downside. The start page loads 4.2 MB of size.

That said, it is also clear why the page loads very slowly even when using very fast connection.

Your larges javascript is almost 600 KB of size. Try to improve this and reduce some images in size.

Large images are around 250 to 400 KB of size. And you have several of them.

108 Images just on the start page.

Imagine, customers use their smartphones to visit.

Tipp: Look at https://tinyjpg.com/

There you can compress and see the difference.

You might also make the images smaller in size. You still can blow them up by some 20 or 30% without having too much loss of quality.

When improving images, keep in mind that prestashop "optimizes" images by its own technique. Which can result in larger size when using good compressed jpegs. Instead, you could upload the manually compressed images into the correct path and filename using FTP or similar.

This way you avoid prestashop doing its own things with compression.

Good luck and overall good work.

Edited by Scully (see edit history)

you have completed the most important part of work, creating a catalog and becoming familiar with buildining/managing your store.  The next phase will be finding a high quality paid theme that will enhance your visitor experience that competes against others in your market.  Note: for new theme first make a running copy of your production shop (good idea) there you can see how to install/configure your new theme (that will have loads of tools) but also is a place you can test other changes before moving to production.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Design looks good and cover many items on home page.

"Welcome" message on top left and "languages" top right text is less readable because dark black background.

We can have "mailto:[email protected]" at the bottom emails to make it more easy to click and get in contact.
When mouse over on payment logo images in the bottom, it shows white color box and link redirect to #

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)