employee module

The module employee it's just a way of giving different permissions to users. An emplyee it's a kind of admin with limited access. I am looking for a module in which the emplyees can see their own listed products and their own orders. Is there any ?

Thanks.

• Like 2

It is not possible to do that with PrestaShop and I'm not aware of any module that does it. You can only give employees permission to access all products and orders, not just ones they added. PrestaShop doesn't keep track of which employee created a product.

• 1 month later...

i got around 15 pms from people asking me if i managed to do this thing. finally, i did it but the code is a mess, i really dont know where i made the changes, i modified the classes mainly. but there must be a module, because i cannot update my prestashop anymore, from 1.25, because i will loose my changes.

• 1 month later...

I'd also be interested in knowing more about this. I'd like to restrict employee access to their own category... not the entire catalog, which I suppose is just a tad bit different from what you're trying to accomplish, but it would meet the same end for me.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

Does anyone noticed how many people are searching for this kind of solution???
I would like to buy something like this.
Who wants to be the first offering this?

Admin: anybody out there? what about PS 1.4.x? Is it so hard to accomplish?

This and similar threads were viewed almost 2500 times.
Does anyone think this is not important?

Thanks.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to limit the discretion of the employee.

Specifically, I want that employee had access only to the tab order in BO.

How to disable the ability to enter into individual contracts?

The employee can't see any customer data like name or e-mail, only order status and amount.

• Like 1

My English is not good.

I know i can do that, but that is still not enough because my employee can see all detail of order like name, adres email etc. I don't want that. How to give him permission to view only order status (like payment accept, shipping, delivery) and total price of order, nothing more to see.

• 3 months later...

we need to take assigning permission to an Employee Type so that each employee within the type ONLY see's their information (ie. customers, orders, etc) not any other Employee's information (i.e. customers and orders, etc)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...