Product price less than $1 ?

elevationprint

No, it's not correct. Which country localization are you using ? You are using another theme, which is not native ? If yes, the problem could come from there. S. screen attached from native theme. No problem with lower prices than 1. It is in Euro, but also Dollar is working by the same.

post-741527-0-94310200-1477813906_thumb.jpg

Perhaps you changed something on the localization pack. Be carefull there, better to use the standard values there, cause it is possible to change the curencie settings to allow only full prioces, this means 1.00, 2.00, etc. and all values with 1.80, 1.50 will be upraged to 2.00 for example.

• Like 1

Perhaps you changed something on the localization pack. Be carefull there, better to use the standard values there, cause it is possible to change the curencie settings to allow only full prioces, this means 1.00, 2.00, etc. and all values with 1.80, 1.50 will be upraged to 2.00 for example.

Thanks. I'll look into that.

But this is happening at setting the price. And it is not auto rounding up. It is saying "price invalid".

Okay. I will double check that. It seemed to let me after a couple tries.

I would enter .40 wholesale and .89 retail.

I press save and stay and it would error with "wholesale and price invalid"

So I would delete all the trailing zeroes from the price which now said "0.890000"

Then it would would error and change all the prices to 0

Then I would go through all the same steps but change the tax to "no tax" and it finally take.

• 8 months later...