Login to Back Office is not working after upgrade to 1.6.1.7 (from 1.6.0.5)

imugur

I did an upgrade from 1.6.0.5 to 1.6.1.7. Everything finished OK without any errors. But when I want to login in Back office, after inserting the email and the password, nothing happens. In the browser console I get the following error message:

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 POST http://e-cadouri.net/xxx/ajax-tab.php?rand=1477238081326 500 (Internal Server Error)

I enabled debug logging, I cleared cache and cookies, I checked the cookie string, and all other posts on this forum related to this subject.

Do you have any suggestions before I rollback?

Fix is related to localization. The localized admin file found in translations/your language/admin.php. has missing translations most probably. Change it with default English file found in translations/en folder and should work

post-709057-0-29450400-1477238709_thumb.png

Edited by imugur (see edit history)

you mean dev mode on Chrome? here it is what I get:

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 POST http://e-cadouri.net/lucru/ajax-tab.php?rand=1477311712321 500 (Internal Server Error)send @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4ajax @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4(anonymous function) @ login.js?v=1.6.1.7:130d.complete @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4j @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2add @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2lc @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4g @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4dequeue @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3each @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2each @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2queue @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3animate @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4n.fn.(anonymous function) @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4doAjaxLogin @ login.js?v=1.6.1.7:129submitHandler @ login.js?v=1.6.1.7:14s @ jquery.validate.js:2(anonymous function) @ jquery.validate.js:2dispatch @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3r.handle @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

not sure what this means...

Hello

Any one can help...as i migrate my prestashop website from 1 server to other..website working good but not access to backoffice..as it redirect to login page without any error.

That is the infamous login loop. The forum is full of it and it can have many causes.

Most likely however you need to adapt the values in your ps_shop_url table to reflect your new situation.

i think it is problem in .htaccess file as i did not find it in root as i upload from local instalation and change localhost to myweb,com and base url is / ...but did not find any url for admin... if u can paste here complete code of htaccess file i can check it

FIXED: Fix is related to localization. The localized admin file found in translations/your language/admin.php. has missing translations most probably. Change it with default English file found in translations/en folder and should work

• Like 1

tried everything already proposed on this forum on the subject or similar. different computers, different browsers, etc. It's an internal server error. where can we find more about that error?

a) Switch on developer mode: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

B) Look in the error log of your server

c) You can see the content of Ajax calls by going to Network in your debugger (F12 in Chrome)

a) Switch on developer mode: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

B) Look in the error log of your server

c) You can see the content of Ajax calls by going to Network in your debugger (F12 in Chrome)

issue is fixed, I don't know how to mark the topic fixed. see the above red post

FIXED: Fix is related to localization. The localized admin file found in translations/your language/admin.php. has missing translations most probably. Change it with default English file found in translations/en folder and should work

Hello! I have the same problem after I updated my PrestaShop store from 1.6.1.7 to 1.6.1.8 and 1.6.1.9. Can you explain in more detail how you did that? Thank you!

Edited by Alexandra-Ionela (see edit history)