Wrong Customer on Order

jeff8899

Hi,

i just got an order from a customer but it is so weird that the order shows all admin information on back office rather than the customer.

it seems like the customer login in as admin and then place the order with her own paypal.

i check the invoice it display correctly and paypal details are correctly, only the back office order gets messed up.

anyone knows what happening? 

• 2 weeks later...

have you ever cleaned up your database or imported the data?

I think the data link between customer record are messed up. for example the address data id_customer linked to different customer.

Hi I also experience this problem on production which may become frustrating. 

In the same day two customers made guest checkouts and orders were placed to the first customer in DB (which is my personal account that I used in all my tests)

While going production I cleaned the data with "pscleaner"

If that is the problem what will be the fix for that?

Thanks.

what I guess is the ps_customer is cleared, but ps_address is not cleared, so when new customer is created, there is old address is mapped to the customer. 

If my guess is correct, you may have to clean the database again and also try to manually clear ps_address table.

There is no obsolete data in ps_address.

I think I found that the problem may be caused by module Social Login Connect which I use for Facebook and Google login.

I could reproduce the problem by using Google login. 

There is one customer in DB which previously created with Google Login(which is my own customer data) and when I try to login a new customer account with another

google account it immediately logs me in with the previously created customer. 

Temporarily I disabled google login and I hope it is the only problem.

I agree with Prestashop Fanatic. I once had a problem that i deleted a customer in the database but i forgot to clean the order as well. It was a test I did when i started using Prestashop. What happend? Well when a new user registered it got the tests user id and the order was on his account. Anyways...what I am saying is, be careful when deleting or cleaning things in the database. Only do it if you fully understand what you're doing.

Edited by jetway (see edit history)