No reply from developer/how to get a refund?

iarts

Hi,

I have bought a module from Prestashop Addons and it has several bugs. Tried to contact author and you via contact form system at Addons website for a few times but no answer. Where can I contact author or I need refund for this purchase.

Module is: "Packs calculator square meter pricing": http://addons.prestashop.com/pl/16690-packs-calculator-square-meter-pricing.html

Module has bugs, I have explained them in my messages to developer - but no response.

Regards,

Jarek

How much time passed since your message to the developer?

Maybe there is a national holiday in his country?

1) Contact developer one more time and ask for refund.

2) Contact PrestaShop financial department via PrestaShop contact form and ask for refund.

You should be good. 

3) You can ask to revoke the purchase in paypal or your credit card. 

• 10 months later...

I'm having this problem too.

There is no "I have a billing issue" option on the contact page you linked to. Everything I choose just directs the message to the developer, who is nonresponsive.

Hello,

The contact form has been modified several months ago. Here is the dedicated path when the developer isn't replying. 

Send a message to "I have a question regarding a product I bought" >"I didn't get any answer to my question". The PrestaShop team will get back to you within the next 3 working days maximum. :)

Cheers,

Antoine