Change font size or weight of category link in menu - SOLVED

Ricky Blunda

Hello

I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue. I've tried googling and looking through these forums, but have been unable to resolve it myself.

I need to change the sub-category link fonts size and weight (bold, italic etc). To be more specific about which sub-category font I want to change, please refer to the sub-categories "T-shirt" and "Blouses" on http://demo.prestashop.com/.

I'm using Prestashop 1.6.1.2. The solutions Ive found through the forums and google seem to be for older versions of Prestashop and I've not managed to get it to work for me.

Please note: Im using a third party top menu, but according to the developer, they're using the default Prestashop fonts.

Many thanks in advance! This forum is great :)

Edited by Ricky Blunda (see edit history)

Hi

I wrote to the developer on the same subject, but he replied with this answer: "On this module, we use font-size and font-style of default prestashop setting."

So I gather that the font settings for the sub-category titles/links must be set somewhere in a "regular" Prestashop code section. Trouble is finding it.

Unfortunately I cannot link to my site since Im prohibited to actively run the site due to stupid, silly swedish rules (just lost my employment and I cant make a living off my site, and if I want to receive unemployment insurance, Im not allowed to conduct any business through my site...its stupid, but thats the way it is...and a totally different story subject too :)

Man, I've think I've added "font-weight: 900;" to just about any piece of code in global.css and superfish-modified.css that feels even remotely relevant, but so far no luck.

Is there any way I can help myself finding out what font size or style is used by using a webbrowser inspector somehow? What should I look for?

styles for menu items are defined in http://www.ra-rely.se/modules/ybc_megamenu/css/ybc_megamenu.css file so it is not true that these styles are defined in theme as developer of theme said.

there is a code:

.ybc-menu .ybc-menu-block-top > h6, .ybc-menu .ybc-menu-column-top > h6 {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #E0D8D8;
    float: left;
    font-size: 13px;
    font-weight: bold;
    line-height: 30px;
    margin: 0 0 5px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    width: 100%;
    color: #333;
}

and you can alter font there

• Like 1

Yes, yes and YES! I found it! It wasn't quite exact the code you refered to that I was really after (I should have made myself more clear, sorry!), but I think I figured out how you figured it out and...er...was able to figure it out :P

Many, many thanks. This was the second day running trying to solve it and now its finally solved! Thank you, men :)   I'm a bit annoyed with the developer refering me to Prestashop default files. That wasted a few hours for me, but oh well.

Trés bien, merci beaucoup!