Users sees all vouchers at My Vouchers page

spott

Hi

I discovered problem in my store. Users can see all generated vouchers under My Vouchers page, where user is not defined in voucher.

How I can disable it? I am generating some vouchers for campaigns or I am adding them to Facebook posts etc. These vouchers are generated for general purpose and so there is no user defined. But I don't want that all users can see these vouchers in their account. I want that only users who see this voucher code in some post or getting e-mail knowing that.

• Like 1

I think this is by design. It's meant to make it easier for customers to find vouchers they are eligible to use. The page displays vouchers that are only for that customer and vouchers available for all customers.

• 2 weeks later...

Its nonsense!

When You want to add some promotional voucher what You send out by e-mail - You want that only these who open Your e-mail knowing this vaucher.

Also official documentation says:

Your voucher will appear in the "Cart Rules" page, under the "Price rules" menu. You can delete or edit it at any time. If the voucher was set to a specific group or customer, then it will appear in the front office, in the customer's "Vouchers" section of his account as well as in the cart (if you chose to), where they can choose which one to apply to their order.

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Cart+Rules

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There is temporary solution on the forge that says to change line 42 of controllers/front/DiscountController.php from:

$cart_rules = CartRule::getCustomerCartRules($this->context->language->id, $this->context->customer->id, true, true, true);

to:

$cart_rules = CartRule::getCustomerCartRules($this->context->language->id, $this->context->customer->id, true, false, true);
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is temporary solution on the forge that says to change line 42 of controllers/front/DiscountController.php from:

$cart_rules = CartRule::getCustomerCartRules($this->context->language->id, $this->context->customer->id, true, true, true);

to:

$cart_rules = CartRule::getCustomerCartRules($this->context->language->id, $this->context->customer->id, true, false, true);

Anyone tried this?