Hello, I am new in PrestaShop. I have some question

limon213

I already Install PrestaShop in my localhost. I have few question now. How do I edit or override my template? I am using the default template. If I want to make tab style in product details page, What I have to do? Check my screenshot. 

post-1274240-0-15100400-1465542653_thumb.png

Please try using more meaningful titles.
To edit a template, open the site using any ftp client or file manager, navigate to themes/default-bootstrap. You will see a bunch of tpl files. Those are basically html with logic. Css and js are in the respective folders

Please try using more meaningful titles.

To edit a template, open the site using any ftp client or file manager, navigate to themes/default-bootstrap. You will see a bunch of tpl files. Those are basically html with logic. Css and js are in the respective folders

Thanks for your reply. If I edit themes/default-bootstrap files. Then, If New update comes with the theme, Then, what will happen? All of my changes will remove. Right? How do I fix this issue? 

Thanks 

Edited by limon213 (see edit history)

Hello Bellini, Then how do I update my copy template next time? 

Thanks 

1) You make another copy of the new default theme and apply your custom changes to it

2) You locate all of the changes made to the new default theme, and apply it to your custom theme

Hello, I have exported my theme and import but now my site showing 500 error . What is the wrong? How do I back my site now? 

Thanks 

I can't tell you whats wrong.  You can log into your back office and revert to the default theme