Need to fill up white space

EscVeloCity

I'm in the process of creating my webstore, and I have this annoying white space on the right hand side of my homepage. I'm not sure why.. I thought jumping into a template based website would be a breeze, I must admit..the modules, hooks and whatnot has thrown me a curve ball. I'm a little bit confused about how it all comes together. 

Do you think it is the size of my slider images. If so, what size does anyone recommend for those images. I must admit..my shops has a huge feel to it. I'm in maintenance mode right now. 

My theme is default-bootstrap V 1.0

Click here for Image of what I am talking about if picture did not insert.

**Edit** I am not in maintenance mode anymore. My URL is www.giftsinapinch.com

Edited by escvelocityGIAP (see edit history)

It seems the theme design problem. not sure if it is home page or product page - but it seems home page.

It is better you provide the URL of the page here so someone may be able to have a look at it for you and then give you some advise.

• Like 1

It seems the theme design problem. not sure if it is home page or product page - but it seems home page.

It is better you provide the URL of the page here so someone may be able to have a look at it for you and then give you some advise.

Thanks for your quick reponce. It is homepage. I'm in maintenance mode. I suppose i could go live for a brief period of time. Everyone go easy on me..lol. It is a work in progress.  :P  The URL is www.giftsinpinch.com

**Edit** Spelling maintenance is my nemesis. hehe

Edited by escvelocityGIAP (see edit history)

Your site looks good, love the theme you have chosen. Also like the "fade in" when scrolling through products. I even like your products :) Do you ship to UK? :D

**EDIT** Only criticisms would be the size of the pictures, bit small. Also some more pictures would be nice too.

P.S. I love this!!

http://www.giftsinapinch.com/gifts-for-her/497-sunflowers-for-you.html

Oh and you need to change the stock favicon :)

Edited by vapersNI (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Your site looks good, love the theme you have chosen. Also like the "fade in" when scrolling through products. I even like your products :) Do you ship to UK? :D

**EDIT** Only criticisms would be the size of the pictures, bit small. Also some more pictures would be nice too.

P.S. I love this!!

http://www.giftsinapinch.com/gifts-for-her/497-sunflowers-for-you.html

Oh and you need to change the stock favicon :)

Thank you for your compliments. Yes, I do ship to the UK. However, shipping is pricey and I haven't quite gotten to setting up shipping for the rest of the world. If you like, I can get you a quote on shipping. 

I've tried many times to switch out the Favicon..for some reason it doesn't take.

Weird that my pictures are small, I'm using large size photos. Maybe I can switch up the way they are displayed.

Cheers :)