SSL Problem with 1&1 Hosting

Hi,

I've a problem with the configuration of SSL certificate son the domain www.maledettitoscanifood.com

A week ago i activated the certificate with the staff of 1&1, who says that it is correctly installed on my domain, but Prestashop doesn't seem to recognize it: when I try to activate the option "enable ssl certificate on all pages" on the preferences of my backoffice the button is gray and not clickable.

Tthey told me that it was probably an error in the .htaccess file, but now I reinstalled everything with the automatic installation and it is not possible.

I did a test on other domain cursed maledettitoscanifood.it, installing it in the same way and there seems to be activated, why?

I hope you can help me,

Thank you

I tried to access the following URL using HTTPS and I get an error

https://www.maledettitoscanifood.com/CONTRIBUTORS.md

"This site can’t provide a secure connection"

This is a plain text file that is not processed by Prestashop, so if the SSL certificate is installed properly, then it should work.  So you should speak directly with 1&1 support again, and tell them to fix it. 

The contents of CONTRIBUTORS.md should appear in the browser properly before you try to get Prestashop to work.

Hi, I need your help!

The SSL seems finally work in the preference of Prestashop (now it's enabled in all pages).

1&1 Team suppose that maybe i've a problem with Friendly Url in Prestashop....but I don't know, in URL and SEO preferences it's all enabled.

Edited by Sara MT (see edit history)