print Delivery Slips PDF error

Siglo99

Hello

Iprint, Delivery Slips error,I should be how to exclude this error??

1. Fatal error: Call to undefined method HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip :: getPagination () in /home/mayorist/public_html/classes/pdf/PDF.php on line 95

2. Unknown error on line 90 in file /home/mayorist/public_html/override/classes/Media.php
[2048] Declaration of Media::cccCss() should be compatible with MediaCore::cccCss($css_files, $cache_path = NULL)

Thank you for giving me advice

• Like 1

1. Fatal error: Call to undefined method HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip :: getPagination () in /home/mayorist/public_html/classes/pdf/PDF.php on line 95

It seems that you are using latest version of 1.6.1.5, this is a new method call since this version. it works for Invoice but not work other template.
because this getPagination()  is not defined in other templates. I guess it is a bug of the new version?

2. Unknown error on line 90 in file /home/mayorist/public_html/override/classes/Media.php
[2048] Declaration of Media::cccCss() should be compatible with MediaCore::cccCss($css_files, $cache_path = NULL)

The method parameters in your override class does not match the core class method. they must be matched.

You can just copy the method signature from core class and paste to override class should fix the error.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...