Combination products price updates? [SOLVED]

Inform-All

Hi,
I am currently working on updating only the prices from Microsoft Dynamics to Prestashop (1.6.1.4).

I use a .csv file with the refference for updating. It works perfect for normal products, but not with combination products.

I only have Reference# and Retailprice tax excl, and with these two i want to update all the prices, but that's not posibble with combination products. Is there a tip/idea/module already that solves this or do I have to write the module myself?

I think this has two problems:
1: Combination products keep track of the difference in price per combination not the total price per combination of a product.

2: With updating a combination product it requires all the combination options/names.

Any help to point me in a direction would be great!  :)

Edited by Inform-All (see edit history)

Lets say I have one combination product with with three different attributes with reference: x1, x2, x3 and their prices are 13, 37,42 and now I want to update all the prices of each single one of them. I have a .csv file that has the reference: x1, x2, x3 and their prices are 11, 30, 92.

The problems here are:

1: Prestashop keeps track of impact on price of combination products and not the price itself on the product.

2: Importing combination products requieres more fields then just ref and price.

In terms of 1, yes, that can't be changed, you can only modify the impact (manually as well)

As for the second you can create one with price, reference, attribute and value only. That should import (attribute and value are the only ones marked as required at least)

For me it makes more sense to use 0 as the product price where the product has combinations. Then each combination price adjustment becomes the total price of that product combo. I find this easier to deal with in many situations like import or sync with other product data sources.