Hi,

I'm sharing this module that I made called: New Price List.

With this module you can update your prices with only the reference and the price using .csv files.

You can import a list of products reference with their final price (tax excl) no matter if the reference points to a attribute or a product.

This module wont delete or create new products. So if you import a reference + price that is not in your shop it simply wont use it. This module is perfect for updating prices from any ERP to your Prestashop, because you just need 2 values: Reference, Price.

Download here version 1: newpricelist.zip

For Prestashop 1.7 check this script.

Edited by Inform-All (see edit history)
  • Like 2

hi

i can disply moudle in cms page

just name and price

Nope, this module need 2 things reference and price only. It completly ignores names or other things.

Can this module update the specific price(s) of combinations of the products?

Yes. 

All you need  is reference number of the combination and the END price.

If you have reference and the end price, no matter if the it's a combination product or a normal product it updates it.

Hello

install the module, my question is where can see the list of prodicto and I do not see that the module can enter

graciias

Hello

install the module, my question is where can see the list of prodicto and I do not see that the module can enter

graciias

Sorry for my late response!

You can find it in the product overview with the (original prestashop) button IMPORT, and then you can select the "newPriceListImport"  import type.

Hi, good afternoon and thanks for the module.  There is one thing I do not understand, I have seen the option to import the new prices, but, how do I export the reference first with the price so I can later modify it? Thank you

Hi, good afternoon and thanks for the module.
 There is one thing I do not understand, I have seen the option to import the new prices, but, how do I export the reference first with the price so I can later modify it?
Thank you

There is one thing I do not understand, I have seen the option to import the new prices, but, how do I export the reference first with the price so I can later modify it?
Thank you

Thank you

Hi, good afternoon and thanks for the module.  There is one thing I do not understand, I have seen the option to import the new prices, but, how do I export the reference first with the price so I can later modify it? Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

It's mainly for updating prices from a other content managing system. There are some prestashop export functions out of the box from prestashop 1.6 +

Thanks for a great module. It saved me a lot of time.
Cool would be the option: ean13.
Greetings from Poland.

Just installed it but cannot see the option in the dropdown after clicking "import". Ideas?

Can you explain a bit further on what you are trying? :)

What Prestashop version do you use? Maybe add a screenshot, what you are missing?

Can you explain a bit further on what you are trying? :)

What Prestashop version do you use? Maybe add a screenshot, what you are missing?

Coming back on this. Here we go with the screenshot:

http://prntscr.com/fgby9z

I am just trying to import a list through this module. Installation went OK, I even reinstalled but didn't work.

Thanks!!

R

Coming back on this. Here we go with the screenshot:

http://prntscr.com/fgby9z

I am just trying to import a list through this module. Installation went OK, I even reinstalled but didn't work.

Thanks!!

R

hmm... this is strange indeed. Have you installed without any error message? And what Prestashop Version are you using? And are you sure you allow 3th party modules overrides?

Please send me your backoffice details in a private message so i can check what's happening.

hmm... this is strange indeed. Have you installed without any error message? And what Prestashop Version are you using? And are you sure you allow 3th party modules overrides?

Please send me your backoffice details in a private message so i can check what's happening.

Yeahp!

1) Have you installed without any error message? Installed without any errors.

2) what Prestashop Version are you using? 1.6.1.9

3) And are you sure you allow 3th party modules overrides? not sure but I can say I have other 3rd party modules working, how can I check?

4) Please send me your backoffice details in a private message so i can check what's happening. Sent!

Thanks!!

R

hi i install it in prestashop v 1.7 and my import page crashed giving me error

FatalErrorException in ContextErrorException.php line 3577: Compile Error: Access level to AdminImportController::get_best_path() must be protected (as in class AdminImportControllerCore) or weaker
  1. in ContextErrorException.php line 3577

i try to reset and uninstall from modules but gives me

Error!
 "uninstall". Notice: Constant MAX_LINE_SIZE already defined

the only way i can access import now , is by disabling all non prestashop modules.
is there a solution for this?

hi i install it in prestashop v 1.7 and my import page crashed giving me error

FatalErrorException in ContextErrorException.php line 3577: Compile Error: Access level to AdminImportController::get_best_path() must be protected (as in class AdminImportControllerCore) or weaker
  1. in ContextErrorException.php line 3577

i try to reset and uninstall from modules but gives me

Error!
 "uninstall". Notice: Constant MAX_LINE_SIZE already defined

the only way i can access import now , is by disabling all non prestashop modules.
is there a solution for this?

Hi, this module is developed for prestashop 1.6

Maybe in the future also for 1.7, but currently no plans for this.

Hi, this module is developed for prestashop 1.6

Maybe in the future also for 1.7, but currently no plans for this.

you dont have to do it for presta 1.7

i import prices with the id only

so i use a csv with id price availability .

i dont know why i try your module :)

Hello Inform-All
I installed the module in PS 1.6.1 and it works perfect,Thank you very much for sharing

it would be very big to be able to create cron job

Best regards

Very nice, i will try this module, thanks. I currently use a custom formatted csv with all the other necessary stuff for ps1.6, but this would improve the update time drammatically.

Anyway, do you have something similar for quantities? That would be wonderful.

+1 for the cron request, that too would be top notch.

ps: can it work for base buying price?

Edited by Nando@100ASA (see edit history)

How does this module work and were do you install it? 

Where can I find a Tutorial? I have Prestashop version 1.6.1.4.

Are there also other possibilities to update the prices with an CSV-import

20 hours ago, drgk said:

How does this module work and were do you install it? 

Where can I find a Tutorial? I have Prestashop version 1.6.1.4.

Are there also other possibilities to update the prices with an CSV-import

Hi,

To install modules in prestashop you can find a guide here. Once you have done this, 
To import products you can find a guide here, but instead of selecting 'Categories' or products, select NewPriceListImport.

And it's for .csv files, so you should be good! :)

Edited by Inform-All (see edit history)

Hi, thx for the work done.
I've installed the module on PS 1.6 with multistore, only one grup with 3 stores same products but different price, when I try to do the import on every store individually they import the prices but update the other stores too. Can explain me how to do the price update  for every store individually so the stores have the same products and reference but need different prices.

Thx in advance

20 minutes ago, drflax said:

Hi, thx for the work done.
I've installed the module on PS 1.6 with multistore, only one grup with 3 stores same products but different price, when I try to do the import on every store individually they import the prices but update the other stores too. Can explain me how to do the price update  for every store individually so the stores have the same products and reference but need different prices.

Thx in advance

Hi,

Sorry this is indeed not working in the module. To be honest i also never checked if you have the multistores setup without sharing prices.
You might try to (temporarily) disable one of the multistores update the prices and then enable it again. But i have never tried, so it might not work.

Thx mate, finally i didn't use your module alone, I've mixed imports with the built-in importer and your module and get solved.

Hi, I have installed the module, but I don't see where it is used. In which section does it apply?
Thanks.

1 hour ago, oncle said:

Hi, I have installed the module, but I don't see where it is used. In which section does it apply?
Thanks.

If you now use the regular way from Prestashop to import products, there is a extra option for this price update.

buenas tardes he instalado este modulo desde aca https://victor-rodenas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/newpricelist.zip

pero me dio el siguiente error al entrar al modulo importar CSV, tengo la version 1.6.0.14

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /home1/jago7372/public_html/override/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 3274

Alguien sabe como solucionarlo??

De antemano muchas gracias

4 minutes ago, jago7372 said:

buenas tardes he instalado este modulo desde aca https://victor-rodenas.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/newpricelist.zip

pero me dio el siguiente error al entrar al modulo importar CSV, tengo la version 1.6.0.14

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /home1/jago7372/public_html/override/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 3274

Alguien sabe como solucionarlo??

You just uploaded the .zip file into a Wordpress installation.
You need put the file NewPriceImport.php into the ROOT of your Prestashop installation.

7 minutes ago, Inform-All said:

Acaba de subir el archivo .zip a una instalación de Wordpress.
Debe colocar el archivo NewPriceImport.php en la RAÍZ de su instalación de Prestashop.

Disculpe, gracias por contestar, pero ese archivo con ese nombre no esta en el modulo , esta este  newpricelist.php, de todos modos lo pegue en la carpeta raiz de prestashop pero sale el mismo error.

11 minutes ago, jago7372 said:

Disculpe, gracias por contestar, pero ese archivo con ese nombre no esta en el módulo, esta este newpricelist.php, de todos los modos lo pegue en la carpeta raíz de prestashop pero sale el mismo error.

Entiendo que lo subio nuevamente , pero intento desintalar el antiguo y me da un error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2637) : eval()'d code on line 3274

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class AdminImportControllerOverrideOriginal_remove5efdfe3271667 does not exist' in /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php:2638 Stack trace: #0 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2638): ReflectionClass->__construct('AdminImportCont...') #1 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2482): ModuleCore->removeOverride('AdminImportCont...') #2 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(595): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home1/jago7372/public_html/modules/newpricelist/newpricelist.php(38): ModuleCore->uninstall() #4 /home1/jago7372/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(846): newpricelist->uninstall() #5 /home1/jago7372/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1094): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess() #7 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes in /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php on line 2638
[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php:
Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class AdminImportControllerOverrideOriginal_remove5efdfe3271667 does not exist' in /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php:2638 Stack trace: #0 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2638): ReflectionClass->__construct('AdminImportCont...') #1 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2482): ModuleCore->removeOverride('AdminImportCont...') #2 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(595): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home1/jago7372/public_html/modules/newpricelist/newpricelist.php(38): ModuleCore->uninstall() #4 /home1/jago7372/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(846): newpricelist->uninstall() #5 /home1/jago7372/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1094): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess() #7 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes

Aun asi subo el otro que subio recien?

O tengo que desintalar en antiguo?

19 hours ago, jago7372 said:

Entiendo que lo subio nuevamente , pero intento desintalar el antiguo y me da un error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2637) : eval()'d code on line 3274

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class AdminImportControllerOverrideOriginal_remove5efdfe3271667 does not exist' in /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php:2638 Stack trace: #0 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2638): ReflectionClass->__construct('AdminImportCont...') #1 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2482): ModuleCore->removeOverride('AdminImportCont...') #2 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(595): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home1/jago7372/public_html/modules/newpricelist/newpricelist.php(38): ModuleCore->uninstall() #4 /home1/jago7372/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(846): newpricelist->uninstall() #5 /home1/jago7372/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1094): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess() #7 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes in /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php on line 2638
[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php:
Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class AdminImportControllerOverrideOriginal_remove5efdfe3271667 does not exist' in /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php:2638 Stack trace: #0 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2638): ReflectionClass->__construct('AdminImportCont...') #1 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2482): ModuleCore->removeOverride('AdminImportCont...') #2 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(595): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home1/jago7372/public_html/modules/newpricelist/newpricelist.php(38): ModuleCore->uninstall() #4 /home1/jago7372/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(846): newpricelist->uninstall() #5 /home1/jago7372/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1094): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess() #7 /home1/jago7372/public_html/classes

Aun asi subo el otro que subio recien?

O tengo que desintalar en antiguo?

Hi,

First off, could u try to speak English? This is a English forum topic and i don't speak Spanish.
In your case put the file here:  /home1/jago7372/public_html/NewPriceImport.php