Recnet Upgrade - Now Several Probelms.... Can Someone Help Fix?

dalich

I recently upgraded from PS 1.5.6.1 to 1.6.1.4 and now I am noticing several problems....

1) Emails are not being sent when I recieve new orders

2) I'm having new customers register and they show up, however the "Last visit" date is not active for anyone visiting my site.

3) Stats-->Visitors Online  NEVER shows anyone as ever being online.

There may be other things I have not caught yet, but these are standing out.  Especially the lack of emails when an order is placed.

Any suggestions would be great or I would love to work with someone who can help fix and get my site fully functional.

Cheers,

Dan

• 1 month later...

I am not familiar with that issue, but I would start checking the stats modules to make sure they are all updated. You might go through and reset some of them, be careful though, it might erase your stats doing that too. 

Still needing help after my recent upgrade to 1.6.1.4

I have resent modules and tried everything I can think of but still having the following problems.

1) Customer "Last Visit Date" is not populating

2) Stats-->Visitors online never shows anyone

3) When I get customers to receive order confirmations, it keep sending out the same message over and over about 2 hours apart.

I am debating about a fresh install (previous as an "upgrade"), however I had some custom coding for the Forum module and I'm now kind of happy with my home page.  Will these be lost with a full reinstall?

Is there someone willing to help either install or fix current issues?  I'm at wits end....

Dan