Popular And New Arrivals Menu Items

I installed the Prestashop and so far I have been coping successfully with most of the features on the shop. I have tried to remove the horizontal menu which displays the two menu items (Popular and New arrivals) but I could not. I tried to do that through the installed modules configuration but could not find any module that control this menu. Any help please.

I installed the Prestashop and so far I have been coping successfully with most of the features on the shop. I have tried to remove the horizontal menu which displays the two menu items (Popular and New arrivals) but I could not. I tried to do that through the installed modules configuration but could not find any module that control this menu. Any help please.

and you use default bootstrap theme?

the most important question

other themes can use different way to build the menu

It's not a menu, it's the hookHomeTabs hook. You can remove all modules from there, but you can't have tabbed content on the home then. Or you can just disable both the new products and homefeatured blocks

Thanks. As I am so new to the prestashop, I could not find the hookHomeTabs on the Admin interface. Can you please help me further.

and you use default bootstrap theme?

the most important question

other themes can use different way to build the menu

Thanks. I installed the Prestashop as part of a bundle of programs offered by the Hostmonster hosting plan, so I do not know which version is this. Can you help further. I believe that for such very good and sofisticated program there must be some easy way to change these Tabs from the configuration on the interface rather than resorting to the internal codes. I would be grateful if help would be possible in this regard.