Products are duplicated accross my store

Hi,

i dont know if anybody has come accross this before, but I have added some new products today and they have duplicated several times.  When i check the back office there is only 1 product showing, but front office there is 5, sometimes more.
ive attached a photo to see what you guys think.  Also i updated to prestashop 1.6.1.3 last week, so could possibly be related?

Regards

Ross WIlkes

123.JPG

I have a simular problem. My products are duplicated multiple times in the back office but not the front office after upgrading to 1.6.1.2. I have downgraded back to 1.5.6, re-upgraded and then imported my database to no avail. I am at a loss of what else to try.

Rossw14, I have not found the cause for the duplication yet. I don't think it is a table/database problem because when I revert to 1.5.6, the database is fine and the products are fine. It is just when I upgrade to 1.6.1.2 that I see the problem.

Does anyone have a solution?

Oh, and I do not use multistore

Hi guys,

I managed to sort it.

It looks like an error when the site writes the category_products database as it just goes multiple times. I exported the database to excel when I opened it it all seemed fine. It was only when I sorted the database using Excel into lowest to highest that there is a massive amount of duplicates. So I used excels remove duplicates tool and re uploaded back on a SQL. All is working up to now. But I am yet to add a new product to see what happens.

I hope this is a similar fix to everyone else asking :)

Hi,

I did the same as Ross14 but my catgory_product database seems to be ok. I am not sure what is causing the duplicates. I only have like 34 products so I could just delete them and reinstall them but that is a pain and will cause me quite a bit of time. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!