Modules not showing in Backoffice

Hi,

I just installed a PrestaShop v1.3.0.3 Beta on my Ubuntu VPS. Everything is working without a glitch except one odd thing. In Backoffice - Modules I get an empty page. No modules listed. I added one you kindly offered for free at PrestaStore but I cannot finish installing it because I cannot see the list of modules. I did everything as mentioned in Wiki, both PrestaShop and Module installation, double checked folder permissions but it just won't show the module list.

This is a great product and I'm looking forward using it and expanding it, thank you guys.

BR,

Sinisa Perovic

There must be an error occurring in one of the modules. You'll need to modify config/config.inc.php and temporarily change 'display_errors' from 'off' to 'on' to see what the error is. If you post the error message here, we can help you figure out what module is causing the error.

Thank you Rocky for quick and helpful Re: I will go investigate since I did not change anything in /modules directory and I used your wiki to go through installation since this is my first PrestaShop installation.

Cheers.

Sinisa Perovic

Unfortunately, that error message that not help me. It only tells me that one of your modules is using up too much memory. You'll have to try to delete (or perhaps renaming would be better) one module on your server, then check whether the error still exists. Do this for every one of your modules until you've figured out which module is causing you to run out of memory.

Thank you Rocky. Since I'm only using modules that comes with the new beta version it shouldn't take more than a few weeks to do that ;-)

Anyhow, you have been very helpful, and I hope that in a month or two I can also become a contributing member of what seems to be very nice community.

BR,

Sinisa Perovic

Update:
These are default modules that came with the installation and cause the trouble in PrestaShop v1.3.0.3 beta:
- statsbestcategories
- statsbestcustomers
- statsbestproducts
- statsbestsupliers
- statsbestvouchers
- statscarriers
- statscatalog

When those are removed everything is peachy.

Well not everything. The page have some construction problems and if you have several alerts on top of modules page (like something needs to be configured) the list of modules gets cut off. Not even by footer DIV, the page just gets cut off in the middle of module description. The browser said that the page is loaded. When I remove one of the warnings I get to have two more modules on the page but not all of them.

• 2 years later...

I have as the same Problem . i would like to know how to fix it . for message as below

Warning: require_once(class-generic.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/gclubfor/public_html/svs-en/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 46

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class-generic.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home1/gclubfor/public_html/svs-en/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 46