How to configure Customer Service settings?

You shouldn't need to change those, did you modify the emails under customers, contacts?

I didn't modify the emails under customer,contacts. I can receive their emails from contact page, but they don't receive my replies.

hello, how to configure customer service settings? I tried to configure it, but still I don't

receive the email whenever I reply to the messages in BO. TIA!

I didn't modify the emails under customer,contacts. I can receive their emails from contact page, but they don't receive my replies.

How do you know they are not receiving your replies?

What email settings are you using in the back office?  PHP or SMTP?

The first thing I would check is that your shops email address (ie the FROM address) is the same as your SMTP user name.  A lot of SMTP providers do not allow mail relay, which means trying to send an email from an address that is not your SMTP username.

If they are the same, then I would suggest calling your SMTP provider and determine where those emails are going.

The first thing I would check is that your shops email address (ie the FROM address) is the same as your SMTP user name.  A lot of SMTP providers do not allow mail relay, which means trying to send an email from an address that is not your SMTP username.

If they are the same, then I would suggest calling your SMTP provider and determine where those emails are going.

oh got it, now its working, Thanks!