PayPal USA, Canada v1.3.9 - by PrestaShop - Does it work outside Canada and USA ?

It is just in the prestashop configuration interface in modules when you search for Paypal, it only returns Paypal USA (Free module) plus some 200 USD Paypal Direct Pay module. So you get the impression that the free module applies only to USA. But using google search does return some free Paypal EU module, so I guess there is a free one for EU too.

Nope same module that does not work,  just tested with 1.6.1.1 RC2 and all orders are returned to Order History instead of Confirmation and no order in BO but order does show in Sandbox.

Still using the module I shared with the forum 3.6.8. I also posted in both RC1 and RC2 forum post and no one has commented as of today.

All I can say is WOW.

this is pathetic... really

The only thing they changed in the module is in standard.tpl file is line 45

<input type="hidden" name="amount_{$smarty.foreach.paypal_usa_products.index+1|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" value="{$paypal_usa_product.price|floatval}" />
<input type="hidden" name="amount_{$smarty.foreach.paypal_usa_products.index+1|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" value="{$paypal_usa_product.price|string_format:"%.2f"}" />

Which is the format of the product price sent to Paypal.  I'm sure this fixed some error that was reported due to their rounding issues they recently introduced, however they completely ignored all the other issues with this module...