Mobile Version not Showing Price with tax included

juancopi81

Question

Hi everyone,

I already went to 

Customers separator_breadcrumb.png Groups

select the dropdown list "tax included"

And prices are shown with the tax but when I visit my store from the desktop. When I use my cell phone, prices are shown without the tax.

How can I solve this? I would like that taxes were always shown 

Thanks in advance,

21 answers to this question

Hi, unfortunately I cannot register any irregularity on mobile version of your page. The prices are the same on product list and o product page. On product page I can see that they are with tax. (impuestos inclusos). Perhaps you are seeing a cached site on your mobile device or you are logged in with a specific group for which you disabled the tax. (please check).

I'm visiting your page as a guest, and all is normal.

Nevertheless one question I have, Why are you using 3 digits for decimal prices ? 90,000 ? This is unusual for pesos and dollars (for dollars it is correct showing with 2 digits only after comma)

Hmmm thanks a lot, I am going to check what you told me. Also the digits. I am going to change that, I do not want a comma but a point to separte the thousands (not decimals in colombian pesos). And I am also going to check the site with other cell phones!

Did you have any success with this? I'm just setting up a new store and am experiencing the exact same problem.... have the latest version of Prestoshop and also using the default theme.

I checked the customer groups and I aswell have them to include.

I hope to hear a solution from you!

wow this is weird.... i just thought I'd try it out on another device.

Summary:

Desktop = prices including tax

Iphone = prices excluding tax

Ipad = prices including tax

Laptop with windows 10 = prices excluding tax.

what the hell is going on!?!?!

Hmmm thanks a lot, I am going to check what you told me. Also the digits. I am going to change that, I do not want a comma but a point to separte the thousands (not decimals in colombian pesos). And I am also going to check the site with other cell phones!

You should also check, if on your phone you are logged into a special account which is having no tax. Do you have any other customer groups added besides the native one ? Did you made some changes on the account group settings by deleting the tax incl. ?.

wow this is weird.... i just thought I'd try it out on another device.

Summary:

Desktop = prices including tax

Iphone = prices excluding tax

Ipad = prices including tax

Laptop with windows 10 = prices excluding tax.

what the hell is going on!?!?!

I've seen on the forum a topic with problems on iPhone 1. Try with another mobile device. It seems to be a special problem with old iPhone browsers. In this case you should update the software of your iPhone.

I've tested this problem so far on an iphone 5s and iphone 6 all of which are running the latest IOS using both Chrome and Safari.

I've also discovered that it is only Chrome on the laptop that doesn't show correctly, when I test it in Internet Explorer on the laptop it works fine (shows prices including tax).

Seams that the theme is making a change to settings depending on the browser/device that is accessing it....

I don't use iPhone. I tested on HTC windows version and Samsung, three different versions. No one is showing other prices. I tested the site also on laptop Windows Vista and PC linux, and PC Windows 7 with opera, chrome AND FF all latest versions.

I'm seeing the problem now ONLY on chrome browser.... So it should be a bug. Please add the problem to the bug-tracker, in order that Prestashop team can debug it.

bugtracker: http://forge.prestshop.com

BTW: which Prestashop version is installed on your Cloud account ? There are several, depending of the time you opened the account on Cloud.

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

I'm using Prestashop 1.6.1.0. I tested the shop on a Moto G - Chrome Explorer - and there is where I see prices without tax. I only have the native groups and did not made any changes in the groups. 

I am going to add the problem to the bug-tracker as you suggested!

Thanks again,

Juan Carlos

juancopi81, for what its worth I seam to have fixed the problem on my site.

My site is based in Australia, however under "countries" I still had the default "United States" showing. When I disabled the US it fixed the problem across all my devices.

My site now appears with tax everywhere as it should. Don't know if you can do the same - however thought i would let you know. Also not sure why it made the problem in the first place - but I'm just happy its fixed now.

I would suggest to check all your 'enabled' countries and then click on edit for each of them.

at the bottom of the edit page there is an option to "Display tax label (e.g. "Tax incl.")"

For whatever reason it appears our different browsers are infering that we are in countries that we are not. I think if you click Yes to this question on each of your enabled countries it might fix your problem.

• Like 1

Hi 

I would suggest to check all your 'enabled' countries and then click on edit for each of them.

at the bottom of the edit page there is an option to "Display tax label (e.g. "Tax incl.")"

For whatever reason it appears our different browsers are infering that we are in countries that we are not. I think if you click Yes to this question on each of your enabled countries it might fix your problem.

Thanks a lot liqfx. That solved the problem. I disabled "United States" in countries, and now everything is working as expected!!

Hello

came across this same just today, cell phone showing without tax (1520 microsoft) and other phone did not.

I had removed almost all countries , i.e USA so that did not help.

The reason for prices showing without tax was : Localization -> "se default country from browser language" -> set to OFF

then all devices worked ok.

• Like 1

On 13/6/2016 at 8:58 PM, Valoilmio dice:

The reason for prices showing without tax was : Localization -> "se default country from browser language" -> set to OFF

but in this way in case of different languages user have to choose everytime their language?