I'm not alert when a client follows an out of stock product

Hi, 

Well basically it's that, the email sender is working fine,

If a client wants to be notified about an out of stock product, he is, clients are notified about products, but i'm not notifyed that they are interested in the product.

My mail alert module is updated and my prestashop version is 1.6.0.8 at the moment.

Thanks for all the help, thanks.

Edited by halmeida (see edit history)

I have the same problem , all my mail functions are working fine like register mail, order mail , payment success/cancel mail........but only when customer requests for notification on products which are out of stock  i don't receive any mail. 

I have installed the latest version that's 3.6.0 i have tried all means but dint actually get a solution.  Infact all my other mail functions are working only this is not working. 

How would I do this

"check if your template dont overwrites the mailalerts in themes/yourtheme/modules/mailalerts " 

Edited by Sophia(sofi) (see edit history)

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I've been using the mailalerts module for a few years now, and along the different versions, I've never received any email notifying me that a customer is interested in an out-of-stock product. I did several tests though with each version of Prestashop and of the module but never had any notification like the one you are describing. And when I look in the mails file, there are only 6 emails : "customer_qty" (informing the customer that the product is once again available), "new_order" (informing the merchant about a new order), "order_changed" (informing the customer that his order has been modified), "return_slip" (informing the merchant that he has a return request), "productcoverage" and "productoutofstock" (informing the merchant that a product is out-of-stock). 

So, can someone please tell me if there is another email informing the merchant that a customer is interested in an out-of-stock product ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I've been using the mailalerts module for a few years now, and along the different versions, I've never received any email notifying me that a customer is interested in an out-of-stock product. I did several tests though with each version of Prestashop and of the module but never had any notification like the one you are describing. And when I look in the mails file, there are only 6 emails : "customer_qty" (informing the customer that the product is once again available), "new_order" (informing the merchant about a new order), "order_changed" (informing the customer that his order has been modified), "return_slip" (informing the merchant that he has a return request), "productcoverage" and "productoutofstock" (informing the merchant that a product is out-of-stock). 

So, can someone please tell me if there is another email informing the merchant that a customer is interested in an out-of-stock product ?

hi

i have the same problem .where i can see the clients mail that interesting for an out of stock item ?

have you find a solution ?

thanks

Hi,

Maybe I didn't express myself well. What I meant is that, according to previous answers, it seems that other merchants receive an alert everytime a customer is interested in an out-of-stock product. So, I suppose there is an email corresponding to that alert. But as far as I am concerned, I don't have any email other than those mentionned in my previous post (#14).

• 3 years later...