Price list download once logged in

aniis234

Hello, 

I just wanted to know how I can add a price list for customers to see and download once and only when they are logged in? 

Please help, i'm not too familiar with coding features like this, 

Thanks in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for answering and sorry i don't think i phrased my question properly, i meant that I would like for the customers to be able to download a .pdf document (more specifically a price list) once they log in to the website. How can I do that?

try installing the module, there will be a new tab "Price List" in my account page, customer can download by clicking on this

I understand that but I mean how can i attach the file for customers to download from the back end?

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

I have installed your module, I have prestashop 1.6, but doesn't display anything , when I click to download the price list, the pdf is blank, only the header displaying. Noone product listed.

I tried to set the permissions to the directory of the module and nothing changed, I tried to search any error of the sql script, but seems all is ok.

Can you help me?

thanks  a lot

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Thank you for responding. 

This is the back-end of my store and i just want to add another button here where I can link it to a .pdf file 

muvhx1.jpg

is there a way that can be done?

I would like to do the same? aniis234 did you manage to get this to work?

Edited by BZZYBI (see edit history)

• 2 years later...
On 6/29/2015 at 7:25 PM, aniis234 said:

Thank you for responding. 

This is the back-end of my store and i just want to add another button here where I can link it to a .pdf file 

muvhx1.jpg

is there a way that can be done?

i need this to can someone help? i i have 3 b2b customer groups and i would like to be able to download a pdf that corresponds to their group.. is this possible?