When a customer has placed an order through authorize.net I am unable to see any credit card info as follows...

Date Payment method Transaction ID Amount Invoice   06/03/2015 09:06:05 Authorize.net AIM (Advanced Integration Method)   $107.34 #IN000024

Card Number  Not defined

Card Brand  Not defined

Card Expiration  Not defined

Card Holder  Not defined

How can I get it so that the card information is captured and stored??

Edited by jordanw199316 (see edit history)

You usually can't with almost every payment clearance service, as you are not allowed to and they won't forward you these details. 

It is possible to trick on your website and capture them, but I would suggest against it, as it oftens is against the terms of such services and there are special requirements from credit card companies before you are allowed to store any such data on your servers. 

If your intent is to have the user not re-enter their data on a 2nd order, some services allow the assignment of an ID to the customer in combination with their payment method, which you can submit on their next order to have the same credit card billed without re-submitting these data or knowing them. You'll have to check which service provides that ability and might need to have your store or the payment module advanced by this possibility.