Cart issue after migration

Hi there,

I have a weird cart issue after moving my local website PS 1.6.0.14 to the server.

Adding an item to the cart and trying to checkout displays 'Your cart is empty". This without showing the the cart summary page.

The same website (absolutely unchanged) works fine locally.

I thought something went wrong during the upload, so I did transfer the files a second time, but I get exactly the same problem after the 2nd upload.

I'll appreciate your help.

Hi Nemo1,

Thanks for your reply. We did check everything on the server side, no error in logs whatsoever.

The website use the Prestashop standard cart, only the theme is warehouse.

I checked with Chrome Console and get the following error message when adding an item to the cart:

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

<div><span>Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.</span><script>if (typeof console !=="undefined" && console.log) console.log("Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.");</script></div>

I appreciate your help.

Edited by FPA (see edit history)

Disabled the ajax cart: no improvement

Emptied the cache

Changed cookies Ip address to no

Emptied cache > no improvement

Captures attached

I really don't understand how a 100% working site, can have this issue after simply  being moved to a server?!

Nemo: does the Chrome console's error I posted sooner mean anything to you?

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

<div><span>Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.</span><script>if (typeof console !=="undefined" && console.log) console.log("Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.");</script></div>

post-886166-0-54270600-1433329247_thumb.jpg

post-886166-0-50458800-1433329411_thumb.jpg

Edited by FPA (see edit history)

• 5 years later...