[Solved] Prestashop 1.6.0.14 Print Shipping Label Pro Module

Hi!

I do not see orders when I click on the icon above. I just get a blank page that looks like this: https://www.???.se/admin/index.php?controller=AdminOrders&token=e440eeb817a2654da706de8b354fd7b7

I have a new installation of Prestashop 1.6.0.14! Do you have any tips, or is it more a me who encountered this?

Best regards

MacRoy

Edited by MacRoy (see edit history)

you cannot link pages from you backoffice, please use a screenshot to show us something

Hi!

There is not much to see! I just get a blank screen.

This is obviously not my real link that I show here that you understand !

Best regards
MacRoy

Here is the error report

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /var/www/override/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php on line 193

What could be wrong ?

I have deleted the file class_index.php and emptied the cache!

Best regards
MacRoy

Hi El Patron!

Oh no! It is the last line you see before my comment!

But thanks for your reply and I hope you have an answer! ?

Best regards
MacRoy

Yes well I still don't see your comment...your url looks rather odd I suppose you change it.

here is 16014 demo shop, in demo mode, with debug enabled.   Please test here to see if same issue.

http://16014.etiendas.co/admin16014

login: [email protected] pwd: demodemo

Hi! Bellini13

Do you have experience it yourself? Print Shipping Label Pro?

Has it caused problems for you as well?

I will make a clean new ainstallation of the latest PS 1.6.0.14 tomorrow! Dare I install the module Print Chipping Label Pro?

Best regards
MacRoy

I don't, but the addons page says it is not compatible with PS v1.6.0.14.  It stops at .13

Have you tried to delete the module and the overrides and then re-install it?  Perhaps the upgrade broke the module

Also, why not post the actual error you received after enabling debug mode?  No one wants to read your override code, especially in the format you provided it in

I don't, but the addons page says it is not compatible with PS v1.6.0.14.  It stops at .13

Have you tried to delete the module and the overrides and then re-install it?  Perhaps the upgrade broke the module

Also, why not post the actual error you received after enabling debug mode?  No one wants to read your override code, especially in the format you provided it in

Hi!

Had the same problem with PS 1.6.0.13

Yes, I have.

Here it is: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /var/www/override/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php on line 193

Shall make a brand new clean install of PS 1.6.0.14 to see if it gets better.

The former I did was with PS 1.6.0.13 and updating it!

Best regards
MacRoy
Edited by MacRoy (see edit history)

I have updated subject topic with ' Print Shipping Label Pro'.

You started topic stating fresh load of 1.6.0.14, this makes us assume initially that it is a native issue.  It would be best in the future to state fresh load then loaded module etc.  This will allow community to better help.  When you get blank screen make sure to turn on errors and get the information into the original topic.

Happy PrestaShopping.

Hi!

I wrote a new installation! But are you sure that it is Print Chipping Label causing it all? I'm working on a new clean install of PS 1.6.0.14 and will install module for module to see where it goes wrong.

I will keep you updated. Personally, I do think that it has to do with the Print Shipping Label Pro! We'll see ...

Best regards
MacRoy

Hi!

I wrote a new installation! But are you sure that it is Print Chipping Label causing it all? I'm working on a new clean install of PS 1.6.0.14 and will install module for module to see where it goes wrong.

I will keep you updated. Personally, I do think that it has to do with the Print Shipping Label Pro! We'll see ...

Best regards
MacRoy

yes well you might think this...but the support here given information has been benevolent.  I like those three post topics, op, answer, thank you, marked solved.  this is done by providing as much useful information in the op...else it turns into a chat room and I personally am not looking for a bromance. :)

It is proven you have bad module, contact developer.

The bypasses or overrides are files installed by your modules that override a certain class, controller, etc.

If it works once you disable all bypasses, it means that your module is not fully functional yet. The override is still causing a conflict somewhere.

• 6 months later...
i have shop this version runing here [link removed due to spam reasons] version (PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.14). I recently buy your module and having some issue.

In backend while exporting PDF I am getting some JSON error of javascript, so cant use your module, please can you help me with this, i have attached the console log.

i am geting this error 

if (typeof(res.response) != 'undefined')

or

TypeError: res is null

if (typeof(res.response) != 'undefined')

[link removed due to spam reasons]

Thanks!