Fatal error: Class 'ParentOrderController' not found

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, just starting to work with prestashop. At the outset, I have a big problem that I can not solve. When I throw the product to the basket and I click "Check out" page do not load , jumps:

500 internal server error.

I turned on debug and now I see:

Fatal error: Class 'ParentOrderController' not found in /sklep/controllers/front/OrderController.php on line 29

Have any of you had a similar problem and knows how to fix it? :(

I tried to clean the cache folder, disable friendly URL, delete the .htaccess, nothing helped ...

php version 5.2

prestashop 1.6

not yet changed my domain, my shop address http://serwer1425423.home.pl/sklep

Please help ...

Kamila

Edited by kamila992 (see edit history)

If you open the file: /sklep/controllers/front/OrderController.php

Are you sure that the path on line 29 is correct to get ParentOrderController?

Can you upload the file: /OrderController.php

(This time place it between code, the above code is barely readable, or else upload the complete file)

When I add this code error change to:

Warning: require_once(/sklep/controllers/ParentOrderController.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /sklep/classes/ControllerFactory.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/sklep/controllers/ParentOrderController.php' (include_path='/sklep/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/:/usr/local/php/pear5') in/sklep/classes/ControllerFactory.php on line 43

Unfortunately I can't upload my ParentOrderController.php because the file weighs is 0kb it's pretty empty

I don't installed the paypal module.

In the configuration information I have a list of changed or missing files, is there until 272 positions ...

Most of them are index.php files . On the server this files weighs slightly less than in the original folder PrestaShop. However, when I try to overwrite the original their weight has not changed and they are still on the list of modified or missing files.

I managed to overwrite only 3 files but Check out is still not working.

Maybe I should re-install PrestaShop? Could it be the fault of hosting? And how can I copy the products database for not have to make the products base from the beginning?