Paypal Recurring Payment Module Issue

derekd

*bang*  Sorry, just slammed my head against the desk one...last...time...

Running into an issue, and I've been unable to figure out where the function call is screwing up.  

In a nutshell, I have a subscription product I am trying to sell.  I downloaded the Paypal Recurring Payments / Subscription Module.  http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/18021-paypal-recurring-payments-subscription.html  Installed it, made sure all the Paypal info was correct, etc...

Once installed, it began screwing up the product page.  Now, when the product page is viewed, it gives the "This combination does not exist for this product. Please select another combination" error message.

But I don't have any combinations.  To debug, I toggled the switch off from Enable Paypal recurring payments and Enable Subscriptions.  Lo and behold, it worked fine as a single product.

When toggled back on...same issue.

I duplicated the product to see if it was a one-off problem.  Same thing with the new one.  So now I have two products, one with recurring payment enabled that doesn't work, and one without that does work.

http://tinbox.theironstonenest.com/home/9-tinbox-recurring.html

http://tinbox.theironstonenest.com/home/10-tinbox.html

Any help?  I've been through the forum and didn't see anything. The google didn't help either, because every other forum post I saw was for products with attributes/combinations (Again, mine has none).  I've tried it as a virtual product and still the same outcome.

I'm at a loss.  Went through the debug process in Chrome and saw nothing that stood out.  I've cleared caches, forced recompilations, turned off caching, etc...

Still need help.   :(

PLEASE, SOMEONE SHOW ME THE SOLUTION SO I DON'T GO INSANE.  

*edit1*

Miscellany: PS 1.6.0.11

I've discovered that whenever the recurring option is enabled, I get #/ added to the end of my url.  When it's not enabled, said string is not concatenated.  jquery issue?  If so, where is it coming from?

*edit2*

If I manually add the hash to the end of the url of the working product, I get no change.  If I add the hash and the slash, it gives me the same change and error.  However, on the product WITH recurring enabled, you can not remove the hash&slash.  Has to be something jquery going on, eh???

HELP!

*edit3*
Not ideal, but I had to make a workaround.  I created two attributes relating to when they want to receive their product, and now both "combinations" are working fine.  HOWEVER, now when I pull all the way through to check-out, it tells me that the Order Total is Invalid.

*sigh*

Edited by derekd (see edit history)

Then i would report the module author for selling a module and not providing proper support.  You can see the "addons website" forum here in the community.  Most likely the best place to start is post something there and the community manager will help to escalate for you.

• 4 months later...