Page Load Speed Using Attribute Wizard Pro

Hey All,

New merchant on Prestashop. We released our shop over the past weekend and I'm seeing that our product pages are running very slow:

http://cellularwindowshades.com/home/16-standard-double-cell-blackout-shades.html

There has been a lot of customizations done, these pages use the "Attribute Wizard Pro" module. The server response time is hanging the pages up, I'm assuming that this has to do with all of the PHP. 

Price is derived off of height and width which makes for a lot of code. Any suggestions to help get these down to 3-4 second range? We have a big server with a lot of ram (dedicated). 

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks,

Matt 

Think without AWP page would load much, much slower.

If I calculated right that is about 370 million combinations when not using AWP and with AWP 535.

So AWP should be great choice.

But page is loading slow around 8s and you are right good part (around 4,5-5s) goes on server.

You could try to enable debug profiling in  defines.inc.php.

Also there seams to be JS error at end of page source

<script>if (screen.width < 768) {

}
else {</script>

One more thing you could try to optimize color texture images so from 40-50KB you could get around 20KB with tinypng.com for example so from total 1.25MB you could remove 400KB.  This is not related to main issue you have but should help a bit in general.

Think without AWP page would load much, much slower.

If I calculated right that is about 370 million combinations when not using AWP and with AWP 535.

So AWP should be great choice.

But page is loading slow around 8s and you are right good part (around 4,5-5s) goes on server.

You could try to enable debug profiling in  defines.inc.php.

Also there seams to be JS error at end of page source

<script>if (screen.width < 768) {

}
else {</script>

One more thing you could try to optimize color texture images so from 40-50KB you could get around 20KB with tinypng.com for example so from total 1.25MB you could remove 400KB.  This is not related to main issue you have but should help a bit in general.

Seemed to load pretty fast to me (~5 seconds).

Is it much faster with AWP disabled? if so, contact us using https://www.presto-changeo.com/en/contact_us with all the server info

tomerg3 - I'm not very saavy with code, my apologies if I'm coming off wrong.

So you're saying, if I disable the plugin the developers made this, my product pages will load faster? 

tomerg3 - I'm not very saavy with code, my apologies if I'm coming off wrong.

So you're saying, if I disable the plugin the developers made this, my product pages will load faster? 

what tomer suggested is 1) disable the module 2) visit page 

and if 'big' difference  then contact them through the website (he provided link)

I looked at your page earlier today, the initial product load was a little slow, but when I navigated away and returned it loaded very fast.

• Like 1