Wordpress and Prestashop

Hello, 

I'm running wordpress 4.0 and Prestashop 1.6

I'm new in Prestashop and I have some questions on how to add different functions to my wordpress site from prestashop, if possible.

I would like to have a cart and a login function on all pages also on my blog. I have been looking in to the plugin Prestashop integration but the only thing that did was to redirect my site to the webshop, After a while I figured out that to fix that problem but without the plugin.. So i'm back to start again.. 

I really don't know if Prestashop and wordpress together is a good solution..

Can anybody in here share some experiences, I hope so..

Thanks, I have been looking on this sites.. For some reason it looks like the plugins has some errors in prestashop 1.6. Allow me to ask a stupid question.. Is it stupid to make this setup with wordpress and prestashop.. I trying to figure it out.. But it doesn't looks like there is a lot of documentation on this subject.. So I guess it not the ideal way to make a webshop.. or?

Okay. I have been looking on other solutions and I it because of my client i'm was looking on Prestashop because they want to use that. But from what i've seen and read do I think Woocommerce will be as good as Prestashop and easier for me to program. But that is maybe the wrong place to write this.. 

I think I have to talk with my client.. Thank you for help.. 

Okay if I decide to run with Prestashop, what is the best solution then. I would like to have cart login on the wordpress site. That is the only to modules from Prestashop I need. 

So what is best,

- Prestashop installed in a subfolder to Wordpress

- Wordpress installed in a subfolder to Prestashop (when you enter the www.domain.com I shall not go the shop but the Wordpress site)

- Both in root folder

I hope someone can make it a bit more clear to me..

• 3 weeks later...