[SOLVED] Help, cant access back office...Permissions

I have installed Prestashop on my web space and logged in the back office without problems few days ago. Now I cant even access the login page, I get this message : "Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'sweetarts_fr'@'10.XXX.XX.XX' (using password: YES)". help please.

Edited by mncn26 (see edit history)

I have installed Prestashop on my web space and logged in the back office without problems few days ago. Now I cant even access the login page, I get this message : "Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'sweetarts_fr'@'10.XXX.XX.XX' (using password: YES)". help please.

Do you have access to your database files and FTP? If you are unsure, the best thing you can do is contact your hosting provider directly for more information about this problem.

check config/settings.inc.php for correct mysql db connect/use/pwd

define('_DB_SERVER_', 'db_server_name');
define('_DB_NAME_', 'db_name');
define('_DB_USER_', 'db_use');
define('_DB_PASSWD_', 'db_password'); 

Thank you for your answer but when I try to access config/settings.inc.php  iIn get :"You don't have permission to access /prestashop/config/settings.inc.php on this server."

Thank you for your answer but when I try to access config/settings.inc.php  iIn get :"You don't have permission to access /prestashop/config/settings.inc.php on this server."

Then this is definitely a server permissions issue. Contact your hosting company (if you are the owner of the account) and get this sorted. You should be able to access these files. 

Who is your hosting provider?

Do you have access to your database files and FTP? If you are unsure, the best thing you can do is contact your hosting provider directly for more information about this problem.

Thank you for your answer, yes I do have access to db files and FTP I am trying to contact my hosting provider... I'll let you know how it goes.

Then this is definitely a server permissions issue. Contact your hosting company (if you are the owner of the account) and get this sorted. You should be able to access these files. 

Who is your hosting provider?

Yes thank you the db server name was wrong it seems to work now.

• Like 1