SEO Module or not

Devil089

Hi everyone :) , 

i have a question. 

i finished my PS1.6 shop an looking for a good SEO-module. ( do i need such a module ? :rolleyes: ).

the prestashop module site is flooted from such modules and now i don´t know whats a good choice.

Can anyone give me tips which module is good or not ?

Do i need such a module ? :wacko:

Devil089

Dear Devil089,

I was meaning this: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/364184-software-module-prestashop-seo-optimizer/

Thanks.

Best Regards

Hi UltraSeopro Thanks for your answer. :)

looks very automated to me.

Is it possible to test it for few days ? :rolleyes:

Devil

Does anyone know another good SEO Tool for Prestashop ?  :)

Devil

Hi everyone :) , 

i have a question. 

i finished my PS1.6 shop an looking for a good SEO-module. ( do i need such a module ? :rolleyes: ).

the prestashop module site is flooted from such modules and now i don´t know whats a good choice.

Can anyone give me tips which module is good or not ?

Do i need such a module ? :wacko:

Devil089

I can look at your store and tell you if the module is going to be a good fit. This is our most popular module for a reason, it automates the most important SEO tags.

Be sure to know that no automated module is going to bring you to the front page. The SEO module combined with PrestaShop is a great way to get a running start. For the price and the amount of time it saves, everyone's happy. Do you have any questions about the SEO module? 

• Like 1

I can look at your store and tell you if the module is going to be a good fit. This is our most popular module for a reason, it automates the most important SEO tags.

Be sure to know that no automated module is going to bring you to the front page. The SEO module combined with PrestaShop is a great way to get a running start. For the price and the amount of time it saves, everyone's happy. Do you have any questions about the SEO module? 

Hi Benjamin, 

thank you for the answer  :)

actually the Store is not online. 

but in the next days. :rolleyes:

which module do you mean ? Do you mean the automated one ?

yes i give you right

i believe that no automated software is able to to the whole seo process for me.

but can be a big time saver. 

the combination make sense if i understand you  ?

wich module do you favor ?

Devil 

• 2 weeks later...

Besides Prestashop is good in SEO, SEO is not only an one click thing. you should work on SEO day by day. There is a free module available doing the same and working also in PS 1.6:  http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/56865-seo-updater-module-automatically-generate-title-description-and-keywords-meta-tags/

BTW my pages are on first positions since years by doing only manual SEO work. (unique content, keyword density, rich data) and what is more important to have good reputation (reviews of your project, links in social media).