Unable to see orders messages after PS 1.4.9 upgrade to 1.5.4.1

Importing? What do you exactly mean? You cannot see them in the back office? Or is there any error? In any case, try enabling error reporting, as described in my signature

I did the same as you mentioned what options should I enable while upgrading? Also I already followed your signature procedure.

I can not see any messages at back office after upgrade everything else is fine

So no error?

Can you check the ps_order_message and order_message_lang tables in the database and see if they hold any entry?

Checking Can I PMB you details to check?

So no error?

Can you check the ps_order_message and order_message_lang tables in the database and see if they hold any entry?

Should I disbale SSL while upgrading?

Ouch. Do you have a backup of the old database? You can try importing old records

Do you think this post 

Ah, the you are referring to customer messages, not order messages. Have you tried customers-> customer service?

Yes only 5 messges there I have 125 customer message in total 

So no error?

ok I understood it in database ps_message are there in database of 1.5.4 but they are not displaying in backoffice

Try resetting the filter in the table. Also, are they in the same language, or different?

same language 

Also could you please check

http://antonio-ventura.com/back-office-order-comments/#comment-207 

and

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/282002-auto-retrieve-customer-mails-in-customer-service/?p=1723045 

This is what I should follow 

Thanks

Edited by lovemyseo (see edit history)