English only on the main forum please

Can you guys please write in English when participate in the main forum? It's just so difficult for people like me and others to follow.

Prestashop team, perhaps you can write a script to check LANGUAGE when people press Submit Post, if it's not in english then tell them to post in the right forum.

anyway, other than that prestashop Rocks!!!!!!!!

I agree.
what would be useful, would be some way to filter the "View New Posts" section by the Localization language set within forum admin.
The same should apply to the mini forum found on the homepage at least do this for english :-P

Hi everyone!

We also agree with you guys, the bug report forum must be in english only!
But because of technical difficulties, this won't be applied so soon.
But don't worry, it is already planned ;-)

PS : Thank you tongfaafaasai to NOT post topic title in UPPERCASE (especially with more than one "e"...)
PS : Thank you to keep on subject at a time inside a topic

It's not just the bug report forum, it's the whole main forum.. There's a special French section on the bottom of the forum index page and, in my opinion, that's the only place where posts in French should be allowed. That would make things a whole lot easier for non-French speaking/understanding visitors and Presta-users.

I've already had a few times that I thought I'd find the answer to my question/problem on of the subforums of the main forum, but only to be disillusioned with the fact that the whole topic is in French and not English.
Suddenly changing the language of the topic to French when the first posts are in English kinda bugs me too. I do understand a little French (not when spoken, that just goes way too fast ;)), but most of it I don't (and lots of others with me).
It would be the same if I just started posting in Dutch in the main-forums, if you know what I mean.

Other than that: I love PrestaShop and I'm more than willing to help others here on the forum where I can :)

As Matthieu says, a separate Bug Tracker tool is being built that will be in English only. Bug reports in any other language will be deleted.

For users insisting on reporting them in another language, they will be able to do so in their language folder on the Forum, but unless their reports are translated into English and then transferred to the Bug Tracker, the PrestaShop dev team may never see them.

In the meantime, bug reports in French are acceptable in this Bug Report section *only*, for the simple reason that the PrestaShop dev team can understand both, and it helps us keep all bugs in one place for now.

_All other postings in French (feature requests, general, etc.) must be done in the "French-language section":/forums/viewcategory/18/ of our Forum_. Misfiled postings in French will be moved by an administrator.

We anticipate having the Bug Tracker up and running sometime in the next week or two.

Thanks for your continued patience in this matter. :)