Login page Back Office White

Hi, I have installed Prestashop (version 1.6.0.6.) in my domain and completed the installation phase but now I can not access either the Back Office to Front Office nor, I seems to me exclusively the blank page, so I couldn't access with the login. Could someone please help me?

I used WinSCP to upload the Prestashop file into the server. After activation I deleted the 'install' folder and renamed the 'admin'. I missed some step?
I have a little 'urgent if someone could help me, I'd be very grateful.

Thank u. This is the error set:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file D:\Inetpub\webs\ecommerceolitecpadovait/cache/smarty/compile\ff\7b\95\wrt537c6394a02716.74052524' in D:\Inetpub\webs\ecommerceolitecpadovait\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 D:\Inetpub\webs\ecommerceolitecpadovait\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php(201): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('D:\Inetpub\webs...', '<?php /* Smarty...', Object(Smarty)) #1 D:\Inetpub\webs\ecommerceolitecpadovait\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource() #2 D:\Inetpub\webs\ecommerceolitecpadovait\classes\controller\AdminController.php(1459): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #3 D:\Inetpub\webs\ecommerceolitecpadovait\classes\controller\Controller.php(198): AdminControllerCore->display() #4 D:\Inetpub\webs\ecommerceolitecpadovait\classes\Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #5 D:\Inetpub\webs\ecommerceolitecpadovait\olitec in D:\Inetpub\webs\ecommerceolitecpadovait\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44

Hi! I solved the problem. I have a mixed Windows + Linux Hosting. My domain was focused on Windows Hosting (and therefore not suitable for the installation of Prestashop). I bet Hosting on Linux and now everything works fine. Thank you very much anyway for the support given to me.