Questions regarding settings of invoices:

I want to enable a customer to download a proforma invoice - i need it to be ready before payment is made (payment should be done acc to proforma invoices).

I do not see such an option in BO -> orders -> invoices. Changing the options and checking it, the inovoices are ready after the payment is done.

Is there a solution or module to solve the problem ?

Thanks a lot for hep.

KIndest Regrads.

PrestaShop uses order > invoice > delivery slip chain only. So you could print the order as "proforma".

I have had a look at all options there - I do not want an invoice for me - it is needed for customer to be able to download PROFORMA invoice before making the payment.

I do not see such an option there unoftunately (:.

• 4 months later...

What is proforma invoice? It is just a paper, similar to invoice, with a different name (and maybe number).

I would switch between invoice/proforma in the header according to some value(s), like carrier, payment method, customer ID, customer group, some order status.

Proforma Invoice is like "official offer" that gives the option to pay or no.

I created another button in the backoffice under Orders which calls the same function as "View Invoice" button and just adds Proforma in the header. But in this case, the order has to be validated (for example, Payment Accepted) so we can see the that button. 

Obviously, the Proforma doesn't mean that we received any payment.

• 1 year later...

HI - I have also been looking all over to find this option.
- CHOOSE OF "PAY BY INVOICE"

It does nok look as "tuk66" is understandind the need.

OK - It is because we already do have our CMS Invoicing system. So we are not interested to have a Pretashop invoice with wrong or with another invoice number than we do get because everything have to be invoiced inhouse/in our CMS.  And not all orders are from Prestashop...
It can be privat or company customers that want this. Actually happens very often.

An "PROFORMA" invoice can sort this.

- So we want a CHOICE between Paypal and "Pay with Cash on delivery" when choosing payment methode.
Can be as simple as he get the choice, and we see it in our order - or can be sent in mail..

What can be done?
Best Reg
Steinar www.prosim.no

How can

Edited by Steinar Pladsen (see edit history)