[SOLVED] Change text in "Sale" ribbon

Ah, maybe that is part of the problem.

I am talking about the red ribbon that occurs on items that you have put up for sale. Like the book on this link: http://jensenogdalgaard.dk/prestashop/da/billedboger/14-andre-neves-mellem-skyerne--9788771510171.html

The ribbon in the right hand corner says "Udsalg" (danish) - or in english "Sale" - I would like to change the text to "Offer" (danish: "Tilbud"). Can you help?

Dear Vekia

Great - Thanks a lot.

Your help are really appreciated.

Without you a lot of us would be throwing stuff around the office and shouting at our colleagues.

Lots of kind regards

BeMike

PS. I owe you a beer if you ever show up in Denmark

• 1 month later...

I use prestashop 1.6.0.5 and I have a big problem the sale ribbon. I attach a pictore about it:

Capture.jpg

enable right click on your website please. at the moment i cant check it without right click

My website: http://piercingvilag.hu/koldok-piercingek/30-koldok-piercing-alomfogo-alomcsapda-aranyozott-tobb-szinben.html

Thank you very much in advance any ideas!

Okay, I did it. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

go to localization > translations and from first dropdown select front office translations

then select language

search for "product.tpl" file and translate "sale" to any other text you want.

Hi, I have prestashop 1.6.1.0 with the default bootstrap theme, when I find product and clic safe after set the text I want I get an 404 error any ideas about what should be wrong