denied access to the dashboard in the backoffice prestashop 1.5.6.2

Hi, after doing a rollback from the 1.6 to the 1.5 it's appears this problem: I cannot access to the dashboard in the backoffice and I cannot create a new superadministrator. 

Si è verificato un errore durante la creazione dell'oggetto. employee (Unknown column 'bo_show_screencast' in 'field list')

How can I do for access to the dashboard?

Thanks!

Il profilo con cui accedo è super administrator, quando faccio il login non riesco ad accedere al pannello di controllo ( dashboard), ma riesco a lavorare su tutto il bo.

Dopo Aver letto nel forum ho controllato che mi manca il file admindashcontroller.php quindi ho provato a caricare questo file da un altra versione di prestashop ma non funziona.

Magari provando il file della mia stessa versione riesco a risolvere?

Ah yes, right. That controller is 1.6 only. Anyway, erase the controllers folder and replace it with the one from the zip file. It doesn't have to call that. Then, go to cache/ and erase class_index.php

Did you delete all users except for 1?

Had to look it up to know for sure why I had to try it a few times.

- delete all but 1 user

- start the DB reset.

(Do not use spacing in between your Cookie_key and new password)

At the moment I have a different problem with one of my stores. and the only sollution I could come up with was Installing a new PS V1.5.06 locally and import an older DB backup (2-3 weeks before upgrading) and use parts of that db to fix my own db. I admit it's a lot of work. However, not being able to use your backoffice makes it impossible to help your clients.

In your case, when you've tried everything and nothing seems to work, it might be a sollution. I can't garantee that it will work, butt considdering nobody seems to have an alternate sollution it might be worth a shot. Besides, when you backup your files correctly you can always get back to the state it's in right now.

An other sollution might be to just manualy put back an old backup to your server and only import your clients, orders, and stock from the recent DB. 

In both cases it is possible that you can not get in to your BO, however there won't be any changes done to your site, so you can use the reset function as i've mentioned above.

This is all I can offer you at the moment. 

• 11 months later...