Release Candidate Version
Offer enhancements to the latest development version of PrestaShop.
Keep track of our progress on v1.6 and take a sneak peek at the upcoming features!
Prestashop 1.6.0 RC 1
Released on March 06, 2014 - 21.73Mb
Find PrestaShop on GitHub
PrestaShop recently migrated to GitHub in an effort to strengthen our e-commerce software and perpetuate our vision of what it means to be open-source. GitHub provides a platform for our Community to review PrestaShop's code, make improvements, and then submit those improvements for review.
Three easy ways to contribute to PrestaShop via GitHub
Post Contributions Do you have what it takes to make PrestaShop better? If so, then we welcome your collaboration. From our dedicated GitHub page, users can edit PrestaShop's code in an effort to create a more effective e-commerce experience for everyone.
Download Dev. Versions GitHub provides a means for everyone to download development version of PrestaShop. Therefore, when the community makes an improvement, you can test it out for yourself by downloading and installing the updated code.
Live Online Editor The Live Online Editor grants users the ability to view PrestaShop's code and make edits from anywhere in the world. You can also make edits directly to development versions, thus improving upon what's already been improved.
Before contributing to PrestaShop via GitHub, it's important to be prepared. With that in mind, we invite you to check out the following documentation, which has been designed to help everyone submit contributions effectively.
- All pull-requests must comply with PrestaShop's standards.
- Pull requests are to be made only in the development branch.
- Please do not send pull requests regarding translations. These are managed directly on the PrestaShop website, not GitHub.
- Please submit only one request per bug fix. Do not group requests.
- Place the hook "Git" in order to check code and commit standards. (Click here for more details)