Urgent Help Needed! $100 dollars to whomever can solve this

bowlergolfer

Ok, I am in need of some major help as for some reason my CSV import has started malfunctioning as I was getting ready to go live and implement products and categories. When I upload the CSV file from the import area in Admin, then go to load it, I get the following error messages,

Strict Standards: Declaration of AdminImportController::copyImg() should be compatible with that of AdminImportControllerCore::copyImg() in /home/content/58/11078058/html/override/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/58/11078058/html/override/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php:18) in /home/content/58/11078058/html/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 3080

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/58/11078058/html/override/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php:18) in /home/content/58/11078058/html/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 3081

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/58/11078058/html/override/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php:18) in /home/content/58/11078058/html/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 3082

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/58/11078058/html/override/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php:18) in /home/content/58/11078058/html/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 3083

I have tried going threw all the files indicated and installing new ones but to no avail. The rest of the website if fine, and I am able to load products manually without problem. Just cant use the CSV function which I need to be able to do with many products.

I will gladly :) paypal 100 dollars to the person that can figure this out and get me up and running again. I appreciate all efforts. Thank you!

did you turn on errors for debug?

have you tried running your script(import) with errors turned off?

running with errors on, especially when they are simple strict standard and/or warnings causes more problems that it solves. :)

because once it starts listing warnings, headers already sent then the output trying to be written to the screen starts to get thrown away.

did you turn on errors for debug?

have you tried running your script(import) with errors turned off?

running with errors on, especially when they are simple strict standard and/or warnings causes more problems that it solves. :)

because once it starts listing warnings, headers already sent then the output trying to be written to the screen starts to get thrown away.

Thank you for responding. I have not turned errors on for debug. I double checked the defines.inc.php file and they are set to off.

backup up this file: /override/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php

and then - remove it.

then go to /cache/ directory and remove class_index.php file and refresh your website.

then try to import products once again.

• Like 1

backup up this file: /override/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php

and then - remove it.

then go to /cache/ directory and remove class_index.php file and refresh your website.

Thanks for your response. I did as you said and was able to import a test CSV file. The file I had to remove was associated with a module I had belvg create for colorizing my products. The code in the removed adminimportcontroller file was

<?php

class AdminImportController extends AdminImportControllerCore
{
	protected static function copyImg($id_entity, $id_image = null, $url, $entity = 'products')
	{
		if (parent::copyImg($id_entity, $id_image, $url, $entity)) {
			if ($entity == 'products') {
				$_product = new Product($id_entity);
				Module::getInstanceByName('belvg_colorizer')->generateImportImages($_product, $id_image);
			}

return TRUE;
		}

return FALSE;
	}
}

Is there another place I can put this that will not throw the strict error? I am kinda in a catch 22 as I need the module for my products, but can't upload products with the errors??...

After I removed the class_index file the headers already sent errors went away. Thanks again!

You don't say which version of Prestashop, so I am taking a guess here. 

Put back the override file and use the contents below instead.

<?php

{
    protected static function copyImg($id_entity, $id_image = null, $url, $entity = 'products', $regenerate = true)
    {
        if (parent::copyImg($id_entity, $id_image, $url, $entity, $regenerate)) {
                Module::getInstanceByName('belvg_colorizer')->generateImportImages($_product, $id_image);
            }

return TRUE;
        }

return FALSE;
    }
}

then pay me $100 :)

• Like 1

You don't say which version of Prestashop, so I am taking a guess here. 

Put back the override file and use the contents below instead.

<?php

{
    protected static function copyImg($id_entity, $id_image = null, $url, $entity = 'products', $regenerate = true)
    {
        if (parent::copyImg($id_entity, $id_image, $url, $entity, $regenerate)) {
            }

return TRUE;
        }

return FALSE;
    }
}

then pay me $100 :)

Worked liked a charm! The strict error is no longer present. Thank you! PM your paypal email and I will send the money. Do you think Vekia should get part of it, as he got the ball rolling? Thanks again~

• Like 1

I'll send my email via PM, but I don't expect to receive $100 for a few minutes of work (hence the smiley).  Feel free to give Vekia and I something appropriate, but a thank you and a recommendation to a friend/colleague is likely the best form of payment.