Clients cannot register

Hi. You mean that the login doesn't work, or you don't have a link pointing to the account page? If the latter, you can enable the account block, or account block in the footer, by accessing the modules tab in the back office :)

Hello.

The login didn´t  work.

It happened after installing an SSL certificate.

My domain is redirected to the same domain name but without "www".

There is no virtual host configuration for the domain without "www".

That was th problem.

I am trying to solve it now.

Thanks for your help.

Hello again.

Now I have my Prestashop domain ponting at elcorralito.net at Preferences/SEO+URL.

But if I change it to www.elcorralito.net clients will not enter to their accounts.

In my server hosting configuration, my domain is pointing to elcorralito.net.

The SSL certificate company has sent me the following message:

"The real issue instead is the fact that https://www.elcorralito.net is redirecting to http://elcorralito.net which is not encrypted due to no virtual host configurations and due to the redirect setup".

I didn´t know there was any difference between those two ways of the same domain.

The SSL Certificate is installed and working OK. Do I have to make any other modification?

Thank you.

in fact domain with "www" it's a kind of subdomain, you have to use separate ssl certificate for it (if you don't use wildcard ssl)

in addition, register form is secured, so it mean that if will press "crear una cuenta" button, your customer will be redirected to non secured connection on "different" domain, this is probably why it doesnt want to work (not allowed origin error)

• Like 1

Yes, that was my intention! but the proble was before installing the SSL when I didn´t know that without www or with www were different domains and worked differently.

Now I know and I just want one certificate. I´ll see how can I change everything whithout stopping my shop.

THANKS TO YOU ALL.