Wrong sales dates showing up in Dashboard's Last 10 Recent Order

Hi folks,

I recently did a fresh install of Prestashop 1.6.0.5 to replace my previous version 1.5 that was render unusable via the 1 click upgrade option due to too many mods on the theme on my part.

Anyway, I install Prestashop 1.6.0.5, created a new database, and then copied the most relevant data (Ex: customer, sales, catalogue data…) from the previous database (Prestashop 1.5) to the new database.

Everything seems to be working fine, except I notice that when I create new test sales, the date of those new sales show up wrong in the main Dashboard Recent Order (Showing the last 10 orders).

The dates are fine elsewhere, like in the order section of Backoffice for example…

For instance, a sale made today April 3rd 2014 shows up as 10/5/2012 !!!

Orders made before the new install are ok.

Also, I created those test sales using a “30 to pay” module that I had created a while back (using and customizing the Pay by Check” module) for my retailers clients and that module was working fine with P.S 1.5.

Any ideas of what is causing this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Bill, I tried disabling my "30 Days to Pay" module and did a transaction with C.O.D payment with the same result...

Dates is the Dashboard are wrong with new orders... but ok everywhere else

I wonder it the problem could be with one of the database tables that I need to change or something like that!

Any help would help.

Cheers

Oh, I just noticed something, the dates that are on my Dashboard's Last 10 Recent Order are the clients Registered dates and not the purchases dates...

Is this supposed to be like this?

Also, looking at the Dashboard's Sales Chart (the first one on the top) the dates at the bottom are wrong, it shows up as "01/16/70"  Weird!!!

Am I time traveling or something?  LOL

Edited by papagino (see edit history)

papagino, I would create another directory and do a fresh install of PS without any add ins or code and see how it works on your server. If it works ok, then start adding things one at a time until you find the cause of the problem. Then we can fix that.

Hello again Bill, thank you for your assistance...

I did not add or do any customisation to this new installation of P. S 1.6.0.5.

All the module installed are the one that comes ready to install from Prestashop's module menu.

The only thing I did is change the default theme to look like the classic 3 columns theme as specified in this post:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/317409-tutorial-classic-3-columns-theme/

I am pretty sure this problem is cause from something I may have did wrong when copying data from the prestashop 1.5 database.

Do you have any ideas of from what database table the data for the Dashboard come from?

Here's the website : http://www.miraxsupplements.com

I am currently working on image optimization...

Cheers

Oh, I just noticed something, the dates that are on my Dashboard's Last 10 Recent Order are the clients Registered dates and not the purchases dates...

Are you referring to orders that you imported?

What happens when you place an order, does that work?

Is this problem only related to a bad import or is it a going concern?

Thanks again Bill,

All dates that are on my Dashboard's Last 10 Recent Order are the clients Registered dates and not the purchases dates... (Both from import or new order)

Also, there was just an update that came out for the "Dashboard Trends" module. This update fix the problem with the Dashboard's Sales Chart (the first one on the top) where the dates at the bottom were displaying as "01/16/70",  but now they are ok with this update. ;o)

There is still the possible problem with the Dashboard's Last 10 Recent Order that is currently displaying the clients Registered dates and not the purchases dates...

Maybe this is a problem with the module and not on my side after all...

Cheers

Edited by papagino (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...