After moving to another hosting cant login to backoffice

Hello guys, I have one big problem 2 day ago i moved my shop to the new domain and hosting. II did it according to this video 

Everything is working but i cant login to backoffice. The backoffice dont show error or something like user is not exist... but when i write email and password then click on login nothing happen only fields when i wrote email and pass are empty... Can someone help? Thanks

another mistake many make when moving to 'new' server is that server may or may not be correctly set up to support ps.

it's best before moving to new server to download your ps version from here: http://code.google.com/p/prestashop/downloads/list

then install normally, ps install with check for server compatibility,  very valuable info.

good luck!

No server must be ok because i have hosting from same provider but another domain. www.styleshop.finacademy.eu is the old site and the new is www.cmeliak.sk but i need to change SSL and domain in backoffice but i cant login :D Thank you patron i tried your instruction but no error is showing anyway... so i really dont know what can i do with this :(

• Like 1

Thank you for yours reply.
El Patron: I can connect to the front office...everything is ok but i need to connect to the backoffice when i write right username and password nothing happens only site refresh and username and password are erased ... If someone can help i can give him username and password and we can try to fix it
Vekia: Yes i tried i also tried to login in 4 different PCs...

Edited by pattyo (see edit history)

what would I do?

first choice would be to take a nap...but while you are doing so lets try something.

if you still have access to old domain files, use ftp and download with ftp all files

if you do not have access, then unzip the files from the old hosting account

now ftp these files to the new domain (make sure to use ftp account created under that domain)

take nap and the upload should be good.

then using ftp, delete the .htaccess file (only if you changed domain names)

visit back office, clear browse cache and cookies, and try to log in.

let us know how it goes.

Thank you i tried but everything is like before. Dunno if you understand because my english is really poor :unsure:  i made some screens for you
1. I will type original username and pass http://www.fastimages.eu/images/1epe.jpg
2. After clicking login (prihlásiť) happen this http://www.fastimages.eu/images/2dqd.jpg

3. When I type invalid username then i get error http://www.fastimages.eu/images/3lyl.jpg
Sorry and thank you for your patience... im really helpless :(

Edited by pattyo (see edit history)

what would I do?

first choice would be to take a nap...but while you are doing so lets try something.

if you still have access to old domain files, use ftp and download with ftp all files

if you do not have access, then unzip the files from the old hosting account

now ftp these files to the new domain (make sure to use ftp account created under that domain)

take nap and the upload should be good.

then using ftp, delete the .htaccess file (only if you changed domain names)

visit back office, clear browse cache and cookies, and try to log in.

let us know how it goes.

Thank you i tried but everything is like before. Dunno if you understand because my english is really poor :unsure:  i made some screens for you

Sorry and thank you for your patience... im really helpless :(

you have very good english, it's just difficult (for me) to solve.

did you re-ftp as suggested?  The reason is maybe a file or files did not get upacked correctly.

Yes i tried reupload 3times but everything is same :/. I tried explorer, chrome, mozilla and safari :D. Last question: When i install new prestashop it is possible to upload products and options from old? Because now i just reuploaded from one ftp to another and used old database. My hosting offer a choice to install presta,wordpress and any other. So when i install new presta and upload database from old do you think it will work?:D Really thanks from your patience :)

• 4 weeks later...